What's new

agent vinod

WTF is lahore style Mujra?

I wonder what do you call all that erotic stuff in other bollywood movies? Mumbai style kanjer khaana? or Delhi style baarish dance?

WTF is lahore style Mujra?

I wonder what do you call all that erotic stuff in other bollywood movies? Mumbai style kanjer khaana? or Delhi style baarish dance?

I tell u what it is.

A woman or few ladies seductively dances in pakistani dresses while there are all men around is a typical Lahore style mujra.

Don't u agree?

The erotic stuff ur talking abut also happen in bojpuri, telgu,tamil or Bangladeshi films.

And if u care to realize be it Madonna, Lady Gaga, Britney spears etc. all have erotic stuff and many also have baarish dance.

Just watch any international non Indian music channel u will understand it.
:pop:

Not even a bit.

Its a story of character played by Madhvan and Bipasha they help people get divorce and get rid of their partner so that they can start a fresh and leave their trauma and past behind.

At last the most unlikely jodi that is Madhvan and Bipasha fell in love with each other.
That Movie Sucks !!! I Ran away from the Theater within 1/2 an hour But My GF & her SiS was Still Glued to watch Milind Soman getting Stripped ... But That never Happened in the Movie So even she didnt like it...

Anybody who watches this movie in India after this guy and his friends beat up a man and his aged father in law while they were having dinner should be ashamed of themselves . I will never watch any of this guys movies again . I can't stand Kareena anways .It happened to them that day , tomorrow it can happen to us . and we wont be able to do **** because they are movie stars .This person has had assault charges framed against him before as well , even with a media person . He was also responsible for hunting an endagered species of this country . Each and every time he got away scot free .

I will not be a part of him earning any more success .

Lmao. It would sell like crazy.

wont appeal to Indians :P any way did they shoot in lahore. I watched the trailer seemed like a european country. Shouldnt this guy go Pakistan to infiltrate ISI? wtf is this movie about :hitwall:

Indians are so pathetic. If Saif Ali ever came to Pakistan he would get beaten by rick shaw walas. LOL

that was really uncalled for :|

I tell u what it is.

A woman or few ladies seductively dances in pakistani dresses while there are all men around is a typical Lahore style mujra.

Don't u agree?

The erotic stuff ur talking abut also happen in bojpuri, telgu,tamil or Bangladeshi films.

And if u care to realize be it Madonna, Lady Gaga, Britney spears etc. all have erotic stuff and many also have baarish dance.

Just watch any international non Indian music channel u will understand it.
:pop:

So lets a call a women dancing seductively in saari, and her boyfriend watching her and going crazy over it, a Delhi baarish dance.. shall we?

Dont you agree?

Back
Top Bottom