What's new

Akbar Bugti Killed | Bughtis announce end of Sardari system

But I'm sure that support is coming from other sources rather than this 'friendly Gulfcountry' only.
BLA was founded with KGB and RAW money. ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if Iran had a hand in this! I never trusted them! :rolleyes:

You think Iran qualify for:

a group of militants revealed they had been trained in a friendly Gulf country, which allegedly feared it could lose its status as the region's biggest trading port.

Now which port in Iran is the region's biggest tradition port?

But I'm sure that support is coming from other sources rather than this 'friendly Gulfcountry' only.
BLA was founded with KGB and RAW money. ;)

Conjectures.

While I cannot comment on the KGB, I can say that if RAW is at it, then they are no longer raw!

Some transformation indeed! :cheers:

Conjectures.

While I cannot comment on the KGB, I can say that if RAW is at it, then they are no longer raw!

Some transformation indeed! :cheers:

The Balochistan chief minister said that RAW was running terrorist camps in Iran and Afghanistan. "It has now set up 30 to 40 such camps in Balochistan, each with training facility for 30 people who are paid Rs10,000 monthly.

"The monthly expenses of each such camp are over Rs0.4 million. The money is being supplied from abroad," he alleged. He promised that names of the held terrorists would be disclosed once the ongoing investigations concluded.

source: Dawn Newspaper.

It does not matter what the Balochi CM has to say.

Obviously, he will say what people would like to hear so that there is no flare up. Nothing unusual. I would be surprised if he should have said anything to the contrary.

I do admit, it is very irritating when one feels that some other country is interfering in one's own country's affairs.

Imagine this:
SLAMABAD: Former ISI (Inter-State Intelligence) functionary Khawaja Khalid has corroborated Yasin Malik and Mirza Aslam Baig’s assertions that Pakistan Information Minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmed ran militant training camps near Islamabad from 1989 to 1991.

"Sheikh Rashid is a mujahid and played a great role in jihad. I would like to meet him and ask him why he is denying his involvement in training mujahideen. I had personally visited Rashid’s camp," he said.

The Daily Times also quoted Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan, the acting president of the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N), as confirming that Rashid ran a militant camp in Fateh Jang, near Rawalpindi. He said that in 1991 the then premier Nawaz Sharif had ordered the camp’s closure.

He added: "Why do you want me to dig out skeletons from the closet? If I do that, no one in the ruling PML will come out smelling like a rose."
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1143769.cms

But then we require another thread for this, but then why vitiate the show?

Let's look to the future.

I am optimistic.

This cutting I produced for your inspection since you quoted something from Dawn which is a claim that remains a conjecture, though not in the case which I put up as a rejoinder since even the US (independent source and a frontline ally of Pakistan) has stated so very recently when Boucher visited India and Pakistan!

And so do those who have enjoyed the "hospitality" of the Minister at these camps like the Hurriyat leader Yasin Malik.

If I remember correctly, even Daily Times of Lahore had published the same news.

Why should the Minister go on the defensive and talk about pulling skeletons out of the cupboard, unless he has been touched to the quick!

Coming back to the topic

All this started with Dr. Shazia's rape by a serving Captain in Sui. It was a war for honour and ones traditions.

The great Philosopher Mushy jumped in and said the captain was innocent and gave a verdict while the case was still in court.

Secondly Pakistans saviour also said in an interview that women have made it a habit to get themselves raped and move to canada etc.

The tussle started from that day and ended in the death of Mr. Bugti. And in all this Mushy has acted like a toddler.

well what had to happend has happend now the situation must be restored to normalcy also the giviences of the baluchi people must be adresed all posible effort's should be made for their uplifting and a political salution should be achived between the military and baluchi people where all issue,s are adressed of both the parties and should be a win-win salutions for both.

well what had to happend has happend now the situation must be restored to normalcy also the giviences of the baluchi people must be adresed all posible effort's should be made for their uplifting and a political salution should be achived between the military and baluchi people where all issue,s are adressed of both the parties and should be a win-win salutions for both.

How do you expect things to be normal. This is probably the worst thing that has happened to Pakistan after Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto's death. Pakistan's unity has been compromised. and i its going to have serious repercussions in days to come.

Mushy and his bunch of thugs especially Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi, Muhammad Ali Durrani and Tariq Azeem have absolutely no idea to the amount of damage they have done to Pakistan.

Once the king of some country died. So a commoner was made the king. unfortunately the enemy took advantage of this situation and attacked his country. Worried that the nation may be lost, the PM and the kings advisor rushed to him and briefed him about the situation

They said, "the enemy has reached our border". King said, "Dont worry bus Halwa banao"

After some time the ministers again told him the enemy has almost reached capital city. King again said, "Bus halwa banao'

After sometime men again said they have reached the Palace main door.

The king said, "Halwa Tayar hai". Yes came the reply. King picked the bowl of halwa, packed his clothes, said Allah Hafiz everyone and fled the Palace from the back door

Bus aisa hi kuch humarey saath bhi honey wala hai

Why would a man who does not have roots in Pakistan care for this country. He is from Dehli. He is ruling us and when the time comes he will be on the first flight to New York.

In all this episode its only Punjab which has suffered the most. We have yet again been distance from the small provinces. Bugtis killing will only be seen as another move to establish the writ of Punjab in Baluchistan.

Adding fuel to fire, S.O.B. Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi has assured Pervaiz Musharraf of full support from Punjab for all his actions. He said this during the inauguration of gas supply to Murree the same gas which is being pumped from Dera Bugti

On the other hand, Our Interior Minister Aftab Ahmed Khan Sherpao has not even said a word in favour of Mushy. He is a sensible man and knows what could be the out come. I wish he put some sense in Pervaiz Elahi and Pervaiz Musharraf too

One was Pakistans PM and the other was one Pakistans Interior Minister/a Governer/a Chief Minister

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 1.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 12
Why would a man who does not have roots in Pakistan care for this country. He is from Dehli.
Whoa! We take no responsibility for Mushie. He is yours. He is 100% Pakistani, a product of the Pakistan army. Don't blame it on us. If at all, you can blame his ally Bush.

How do you expect things to be normal. This is probably the worst thing that has happened to Pakistan after Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto's death. Pakistan's unity has been compromised. and i its going to have serious repercussions in days to come.
Lahori, I am getting really tired of this nonsence. How exactly has it been compromised? Lets put things in persepective. The Bugti tribe celebrated his death. There was no problem anywhere in Dera Bugti or any of the surrounding areas. The problems were in Quetta and Karachi and in Gwadar. The first is pashtun, the second is cosmopolitan, the third is Makrani. None of them are Baloch. The agaitators were not even of Bugti's party (JWP) but of MMA, ganjas group and PPP! It is he opposition that is calling for strikes.

And trust me niether Mengal nor Marri really want seperation. They tried that trick in the 70's and we all know what happened. Any practical attempts at that will lead to the army coming down on them like a ton of bricks. The army mat bungle politically, but as for fighting, well its their forte.

Get real and grow up.

Sparten do u read Pakistani dailies, the editorials, letters to the editors and views of analysts. Your views wont have been the same if u did

Any my dear you have said

The agaitators were not even of Bugti's party (JWP) but of MMA, ganjas group and PPP! It is he opposition that is calling for strikes.

If taken together do u know how many of the Pakistan's population these MMA, PML-N, PPP, Karachiites, People of Quetta and Makranis are

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom