What's new

Alienating India

Brother remember 47?
This same Pakistan took azad kashmir by FORCE and india ran to UN.
Anyways we dont want kashmir give them a right to decide not us....
Allama iqbals being a kashmiri make a large difference/
And sir Kashmir will be given freedom if not in a decade then in another one.BUT its freedom will be granted.
Anyways lets not discuss kahmir in this thread.
Good day.

So you will quote 47 and we will remind you 71. Pak Nat, each of us can argue and we have argued in the past. This website is a testimony of how good we are at arguing. we can go on and on and still hundreds on each side will die not by bullets but because of lack of drinking water / food.

About your right for Kashmir to decide, let me give you a hypothetical scenario of a plebiscite. We can have 3 outcomes.
a. in favour of independent Kashmir
b. In favour of Paksitan
c. In favour of India

case a: both India and Paksitan will not let that happen. Propaganda aside, all your trade and link with China is through Kashmir. Kashmir will never be able to have an independent foreign policy and India wont let that happen.

case b: India will come up with a conspiracy theory or will not declare the results or will backtrack.

case c. Pakistan will not accept the results.

In each of the above cases a, b or c, we return to status quo.

I don't want to discuss Kashmir but want all of us to move on and not make Kashmir the central fabric of India Pakistan interaction.
:cheers:

You hindus dont understand Muslims and Islam thats the problem with you hindus.
I am a hindu and I perfectly understood Quaid's principle and his pain there. What you don't understand is how some people may feel about their country first.

Probably you should reread my posts.

Huh ???? Could you please spell it out for me, I don't get what you mean.

That is quite rude and is fit to be considered a flame................

Quaid-e-Azam asked his daughter to not address him as her father. Just like some Indians ask Sania to not call herself Indian.

I was trying to draw parallels between the two and to convey that the mass reaction of Indians is perfectly normal however immature it is. It does not reflect their hatred for Pakistan in any way that niaz sir tried to picture it as.

That is not meant as a flame at all.
Fine replace it by
Indians bi*ch about that India comes first for them and for Pakistanis Islam.

Damn my bad communication skills.

Brother remember 47?
This same Pakistan took azad kashmir by FORCE and india ran to UN.
Anyways we dont want kashmir give them a right to decide not us....
Allama iqbals being a kashmiri make a large difference/
And sir Kashmir will be given freedom if not in a decade then in another one.BUT its freedom will be granted.
Anyways lets not discuss kahmir in this thread.
Good day.

Pakistan, India should resolve differences through talks: seminar

LAHORE: Speakers at a seminar on ‘Realities of Indo-Pak relations’ unanimously agreed that both the nations needed to resolve all outstanding issues between them through dialogue, however their approaches to the issues remained poles apart. The seminar was held under the aegis of Focus Pakistan at the South Asia Free Media Association (SAFMA) auditorium.

Real culprits: Former foreign secretary Shamshad Ahmed said, “The political leadership is responsible for the current state of affairs in the country… security and foreign policy are made to serve individuals rather than the institutions.” He said while the political leadership in Pakistan was busy ruining the working of state institutions, their counterparts in India were working towards strengthening their state institutions, democracy and economic policies. “Even today, when Pakistan has a working democracy yet it is personalised to the core… However, the consensus on the 18th Amendment Bill is a much appreciated step,” he said.

The truth: Prominent journalist Najam Sethi said the Kashmiris did not want to join Pakistan. “I have talked to them and they do not want to join Pakistan because of the militancy factor that they have gone through for almost three decades now.

In fact they are thankful to Musharraf for bringing peace in the valley and for this they have forgiven him for the Kargil episode,” he said.

He denied that India was stealing Pakistan’s water. Sethi was of the view that how could the Pakistani government solve the water dispute with its neighbours when they could not resolve the same problem within its own provinces. Disagreeing with the assertion that the entire political leadership was responsible for the country’s problems, he said only the dictators were responsible for its problems, within and without, adding that Ayub had spearheaded the fall of Dhaka while Zia left us a legacy of daily bomb attacks and Musharraf disrupted the peace process between India and Pakistan through his Kargil adventure.

Former diplomat Mian Abdul Waheed said the history of the relations between India and Pakistan were as old as the region itself and it was for this reason that the late Indian prime minister Indira Gandhi had said at the fall of Dhaka that her country had taken revenge of thousands of years of subjugation.

I leave it to your intelligence quotient of getting your signature from one of your younger sister’s book and then quoting it against a 154 Page Document by the World Reputed Sustainable Development Institute of Pakistan with luminaries of the Stature of A H Nayyer and Ahmad Salim on its Board of Directors-Consultants.

I simply gave you some material out of the text books to assess on your own, would a book written to be biased against non-muslims include a poem written by a non-muslim describing the majesty of God ?

As regards Pakistan having 10 Million Non-Muslim I must doubt your Intelligence as Paksitan with a Population of about 180 Million has a Population content of 97% Muslims. This Percentage does not include Ahmedias.

Exactly, but the Ahmedis are considered non-muslims. The number stated by me contains Ahmedis, Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Pagan Kailash Tribes and others.

That is not meant as a flame at all.
Fine replace it by
Indians bi*ch about that India comes first for them and for Pakistanis Islam.

Damn my bad communication skills.

Hahahahahahaha.....................

I leave it to your intelligence quotient of getting your signature from one of your younger sister’s book and then quoting it against a 154 Page Document by the World Reputed Sustainable Development Institute of Pakistan with luminaries of the Stature of A H Nayyer and Ahmad Salim on its Board of Directors-Consultants.

The report won't open, it say's there is a problem in the PDF document and I should contact the provider.............

The report won't open, it say's there is a problem in the PDF document and I should contact the provider.............

Works for me from my posted Link!

Possibly - at times - there are too many "subscribers" trying to gain access to the SDPI Web site.

Please keep trying.

Back
Top Bottom