What's new

Alien's to attack earth in november this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice... at last we have a common enemy!! atleast that will help us behave better with each other in planet earth!! I can already see the signs.. on this very thread!!:D

Isn't this terminology made by zionist regime :devil: to make people ready for some thing big and blaming so called UFO.

what beautiful and imaginative way to waste bandwidth !

what about India and China collaborating with Aliens to develop levitation technology or "alien presence in Himalayas" or something similar I read elsewhere(or this forum??) :lol::lol:

PDF troll army are ready to fight gootan/ zeeban ..
look how united we are on this thread :lol:

Dragon's Triangle sea of Japan there have been numerous reports of UFO's that dive into the sea.

:fie::fie: i hope they dont look like lady gaga :bad:

She's not so bad in normal clothes...

Awesome, I will start on a bunker, when they hit us I will send coordinates to all PDF members...from reading all our post we are the most unstoppable force in the universe!

The question is why Gootans mothership docked near mercury and sun?.... Why NASA claimed that Mothership looked like refueling on Sun? What the hell will they do with Sun energy? Will they use it as Fuel or will they recharge it weapons? May be powerful lazor beams made by sun's hot energy? By the way i doubt gootans would nuke earth.... They coming here for earth's natural resousers.... They just want what we got and after they consume it they will move on to other planets light years away.... They wont destroy earth but might harm humans.... But humans and zeebans together seems powerful enough. Thanks to zeebans and their superior technology.... Humans do look confident (humans from goverments of world)....

OP you dont know when to stop..
do you?
:lol:

Pakis....tan..... means land of pak people.
hindus.....tan... means land of hindi people.

goo...tan.. land of "goo" people..

p.s. if you speak urdu or hindi..punjabi...you should know the meaning of "goo"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom