What's new

Alien's to attack earth in november this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking News:

All space-faring nations have formed a union to rise up to the challenge of defending the planet from alien arrack from gootan.America is converting it's space shuttle into a interplanetary fighter craft and arming it with tactical nukes.Russia has proposed the scheme of mining outer space with nukes and it along with India,China,ESA and Japan is arming it's rocket nukes to be used as missiles against aliens.

There would be direct broadcast from UN headquarters in 10 minutes.

"Among His (God's) signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth,and the living creatures that He has scattered through them and He has power to gather them together when He wills."

Quran (42:29)

Breaking News:

All space-faring nations have formed a union to rise up to the challenge of defending the planet from alien arrack from gootan.America is converting it's space shuttle into a interplanetary fighter craft and arming it with tactical nukes.Russia has proposed the scheme of mining outer space with nukes and it along with India,China,ESA and Japan is arming it's rocket nukes to be used as missiles against aliens.

you war monger...
the OP just testified that he had direct contact with aliens and they told him they are here to protect humans...

Breaking News:

Man we got no quarrel with them, I'm sure Pakistan and Chinese can come to terms with the Gootanese. We'll take their space ships and manufacture them for a quarter of the cost (I hear the rate for Gutanese Qualminton to PKR is a steal). We'll also put in extra features such as stereo systems and cup holders (They haven't invented them yet) that will improve their driving, it's a drag trying to drive with two tentacles dedicated to holding cups and only 8 for driving. Then we'll apply for patents on the cup holders and earn millions in royalties on all Gootanese space ships!

I am sooooooo the future Henry Ford!

"Among His (God's) signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth,and the living creatures that He has scattered through them and He has power to gather them together when He wills."

Quran (42:29)

You are a very bad judge of situation and people's mood.Aren't you?

Man we got no quarrel with them, I'm sure Pakistan and Chinese can come to terms with the Gootanese. We'll take their space ships and manufacture them for a quarter of the cost (I hear the rate for Gutanese Qualminton to PKR is a steal). We'll also put in extra features such as stereo systems and cup holders (They haven't invented them yet) that will improve their driving, it's a drag trying to drive with two tentacles dedicated to holding cups and only 8 for driving. Then we'll apply for patents on the cup holders and earn millions in royalties on all Gootanese space ships!

I am sooooooo the future Henry Ford!

Nice idea man.

well i think so the most effective wepon against them will be water i once saw a movie and the aliens dinthad water on there planet and hence were defeated by water guns (yes the holi ones)

Oh man. This is why I love PDF :smitten:

Nice idea man.

God knows why I studied COIN, I should have just went into Alien Asset Management or studied Inter Galactic Law. Much better pay prospects on Mars, Hot Three-Eyed Chicks on Venus and the Tax policies on Mercury are the most lenient, if you can get used to the rock melting heat.

well i think so the most effective wepon against them will be water i once saw a movie and the aliens dinthad water on there planet and hence were defeated by water guns (yes the holi ones)

What if they use water as fuel like in Battle Los Angeles?
Then we're fu*ked!

BTW, This thread has become my favourite on PDF!
I'm being openly racist....................but no one gives a sh1t!

Zeebans always been protective towards humans.... a american military personal told that if you want to see a UFO then visit american nuclear storage.... UFO hover over it and some of nuclear war heads were useless after Aliens threw a white light beam towards it....
Aliens are sabotaging British and US nuclear missiles, US military pilots claim - Telegraph
Zeebans are always against war because war brings destruction of humans. Zeebans even gave warning signs to america and russia to make peace. That time around few zeebans were on earth.... Zeebans known as most peaceful aliens and its believed they made a entirely new breed of humans by breeding human and zeebans.... The new breed will be spread on other planets light years away....
Aliens are sabotaging British and US nuclear missiles, US military pilots claim - Telegraph Aliens 'tried to warn US and Russia they were playing with fire during Cold War’ - Telegraph
Aliens 'tried to warn US and Russia they were playing with fire during Cold War’ - Telegraph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom