What's new

Amazing .........

HANI

Reaction score
296933_230256867032115_100001434115425_646514_956012890_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Thats why we are the best ..... A son sleeping on his mother land who need comfortable beds we are soldiers............

he is sleeping there ? man i cant sleep there i like soft bed AC no noise no light then i sleep and look him .its great sacrifice for me .even when i travel out of my city i cant sleep in five star hotel rooms because i feel difference between hotel and my room

Wither it is 2011 BC or 2011 AD . War is still the same.

he is already on duty sleeping on stones in 1mn times hard then our very nice office job :cry:

sleeping on stones in not that hard when the guy is in dire need of sleep, i have slept on benches damn narrow and small like half my height, waiting for the train to arrive in the middle of the night, for 6-7 hours!!!

sleeping on stones in not that hard when the guy is in dire need of sleep, i have slept on benches damn narrow and small like half my height, waiting for the train to arrive in the middle of the night, for 6-7 hours!!!

hahahaha man i am sorry then i fly always on airlines for distance more then 400km .may be you are right

He is paid to this like anyother army person...

Americans are also paid for the war did they do some thing like that? i bet they can,t sleep like this on flat ground. War is never comfortable but only for those who fight for there mother land not because they are paid to do so......

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

uth ja bhai job pe nahi jana :D

He is on job and just taking a bit rest so that people like us can sleep in there comfortable rooms with out warry.......

You are comparing a straight bench with the stones of this uneven surface?????? And did this soldier get a full length stone to sleep? just see his bend knees man and i bet he can,t even have a sleep of 2 hours and he will off for duty

Americans are also paid for the war did they do some thing like that? i bet they can,t sleep like this on flat ground.
Oh really? Check it out here. They do sleep on flat ground. What's the big deal? There's nothing Earth-shaking about this!

sleep001.jpg

Soldiers sleep whenever and wherever possible to grab those elusive 40 winks! Not just the Pakistanis!

Cheers!

Oh really? Check it out here. They do sleep on flat ground. What's the big deal? There's nothing Earth-shaking about this!

sleep001.jpg

Soldiers sleep whenever and wherever possible to grab those elusive 40 winks! Not just the Pakistanis!

Cheers!

I think u can see sleeping mats even on a flat road...... n i never say that its something that is out of this world i just say that its unique ..................

296038_226449294079539_100001434115425_634821_601552345_n.jpg

This is how the back look like after such a sleep i slout u Pak army...........

sleep001.jpg

Cheers!

296933_230256867032115_100001434115425_646514_956012890_n.jpg

Can't see the difference..... try removing your Indian goggles.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom