What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Only if you reported the post to NATO! I am sure PA has bombed its own troops by mistake several times.

BBC News - Pakistan army shell kills troops in battle with Taliban

At least 13 Pakistani soldiers have been killed by one of their own mortar shells during a battle with Taliban militants in the north-west.

It happens in war.

Killing 25 Pakistanies + all injured BY F**** mistake, crossing over to Pakistani ara by mistake ******. As each time posts fighting against terrorist from Afghanistan crossing over get attacked why ??? Let nuke NATO counrties by mistake................

Yaar hadh hoti hai ... Agar army, government sab biki hai toa kya poorie qaum bhi soee hai ... come out on roads, block the supply routes ... this blocking of one route drama has been played so many times before ... BLOCK ALL ROUTES AND PERMANENTLY ... ARM ALL POSTS AND FOR F*** SAKE, take these motherf**** head on next time they dare ... trust me, whole nation will fight with the army ... zilat ki sau saala zindagi sey izat ki ek din ki zindagi behtar hai ... Khuda ka wasta hai, JAAAAAGOOOOO

I guess Pak Army choppers shold enter Afghan territory and kill some NATO troops there and then say that the militants were hiding there disguised as the coalition forces.......:angry:

i think this will serve as a tipping point for the disposition of zardari govt,

but i hope that it will be done more democratically then militarily

I guess Pak Army choppers shold enter Afghan territory and kill some NATO troops there and then say that the militants were hiding there disguised as the coalition forces.......:angry:

i guess pak army will ask more cobras for revenge of dead dont worry soon 1sqn of junk is on the way

i guess pak army will ask more cobras for revenge of dead dont worry soon 1sqn of junk is on the way
At least they shold get one Cobra for each dead and one million dollar US to each of the deceased family anf half million$ for the injured otherwise no cooporation or ally business anymore....:smokin:

To be frank its getting a wee bit irritating to watch all this!!! Pakistan acts like a lion with India not ready to forgive or forget anything but when it comes to US or NATO, the establishment is mum!!!
anyways it seems any initiative yheir is will have to be taken by the general public of pakistan!

RIP to the soldiers

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

At least they shold get one Cobra for each dead and one million dollar US to each of the deceased family anf half million$ for the injured otherwise no cooporation or ally business anymore....:smokin:

Pity your thought process! and shameful it is!!!

US GDP is $14.5 trillion, which means they make about half a million/second.

First of all my condolences to the deceased ones killed in a cowardly attack by Nato, Pakistan has no choice but to close the Nato supplies permanently because the loss of 28 soldiers is too much to bear, Either way I can see this is definitely most critical time for Pakistan's leadership, its possible the government may collapse because they have completely failed to provide security to the Pakistani people remember its not the army who calls the shots, its the civilian government who gives orders to the army for rules of engagement.

welcome the great pakistani army and its great general kiyani's statement published by greatest ISPR

No PR284/2011-ISPR Dated: November 26, 2011
Rawalpindi - November 26, 2011:

On the night of 25/26 November NATO helicopters and fighter aircraft carried out unprovoked firing on two Pakistani Army border posts in Mahmand Agency as a result of which 24 troops embraced shahadat and 13 were injured. Pakistani troops effectively responded immediately in self defence to NATO / ISAF’s aggression with all available weapons.

COAS has strongly condemned NATO / ISAF’s blatant and unacceptable act resulting in loss of precious lives of Pakistani soldiers. While lauding the effective response by the soldiers of Pakistan Army in self defence, he directed that all necessary steps be under taken for an effective response to this irresponsible act.

A strong protest has been launched with NATO / ISAF in which it has been demanded that strong and urgent action be taken those responsible for this aggression.

http://www.ispr.gov.pk/front/main.asp?o=t-press_release&id=1917#pr_link1917

IN KE PASS KUCH NYA NHI HAI KEHNY KE LIYE ? :rofl: :rofl:

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

welcome the great pakistani army and its great general kiyani's statement published by greatest ISPR

No PR284/2011-ISPR Dated: November 26, 2011
Rawalpindi - November 26, 2011:

On the night of 25/26 November NATO helicopters and fighter aircraft carried out unprovoked firing on two Pakistani Army border posts in Mahmand Agency as a result of which 24 troops embraced shahadat and 13 were injured. Pakistani troops effectively responded immediately in self defence to NATO / ISAF’s aggression with all available weapons.

COAS has strongly condemned NATO / ISAF’s blatant and unacceptable act resulting in loss of precious lives of Pakistani soldiers. While lauding the effective response by the soldiers of Pakistan Army in self defence, he directed that all necessary steps be under taken for an effective response to this irresponsible act.

A strong protest has been launched with NATO / ISAF in which it has been demanded that strong and urgent action be taken those responsible for this aggression.

http://www.ispr.gov.pk/front/main.asp?o=t-press_release&id=1917#pr_link1917

IN KE PASS KUCH NYA NHI HAI KEHNY KE LIYE ? :rofl: :rofl:

National Tv is reporting that the attacks were not a mistake rather they were intentional.

Lets wait for more details on this.

What can Pakistan do, apart from closing border?

Back
Top Bottom