What's new

An interview with a Taliban Trained Suicide Bomber

Poor child. It is in pashto though.

What if this is a propaganda video to malign Taliban and as far as your death punishment is concerned Sir Islam only accepts either death or diyat no life sentence in Islam Judge with all the proof have to decide and he will decide either for death or making prisoner free Sir no other thing allowed Mr

Last edited by a moderator:
What if this is a propaganda video to malign Taliban and as far as your death punishment is concerned Sir Islam only accepts either death or diyat no life sentence in Islam Judge with all the proof have to decide and he will decide either for death or making prisoner free Sir no other thing allowed Mr
WTF, why does everything looks propagenda to you? That is the reality overthere.

Sir first make sure this video is real and this boy is from Taliban because Americans also made claim about Osama that he tried to make his wife as humans shield not busted by their own seal soldier

It's no secret that the Taliban use children as suicide bombers, it's a widely practised tactic because children are available in abundance, are easy to brainwash and are rarely draw attention in a crowd. Remember the Suicide Brigades of South Waziristan?

WTF, why does everything looks propagenda to you? That is the reality overthere.
Mr because Americans have been proven liars many times first the shits they said about Osama are now being proven wrong than most attacks which they blamed on Taliban were done by someone else and it also got proven Taliban who are fighting in Afghanistan don't use much children in fact they have reduced suicide bombings to quite low Sir American Government has old habits of lies even whole Vietnam war started on a lie and Iraq WMD were also a lie whole world knows it

Afghanistan - John Pilger exposes american lies - Part - 1/2 - YouTube

Afghanistan - John Pilger exposes american lies - Part - 2/2 - YouTube

Not agree with all the points he made but he busted coward American government to quite an extent

America - God Help Us From The American Lies !!! - YouTube

United States of Terror: 3 Lies That Killed Over 5 Million People -- aka GENOCIDE - YouTube

^who cares what the americans say? you are now taking the role of a teacher to teach me about my own country where i was born and grew up.

and by the way, they havent reduced the suicide bombings, they kill innocent people as usual.

If the language on this thread does not improve, infractions will follow. Consider this your last warning, I mean everyone........

Ok, now I'm being more specific, Zarvan and forcetrip, you guys need to chill out or there will be problems.

Opened after clean up.

Points would be issued from now on.

Poor child. It is in pashto though.

Pashto really differs from places to places....i can understand him but 25 % of the time i wonder what is he saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pashto really differs from places to places....i can understand him but 25 % of the time i wonder what is he saying.
That is right. It is all the difference in dialect and accent as well as the difference in vocabulary.

Given all their atrocities, it is sad to see even one person defend the Taliban in anyway. Earlier this week four young Afghan street children between the ages of 8 and 17, who sold trinkets for living and in their free time enjoyed skateboarding, were killed by a teenage suicide bomber who attacked the NATO headquarters in the embassy district of Kabul. (Watch a short video of Afghan skateboarders). Skateboards help Afghan youth scrape by - YouTube These young children had their whole life in front of them, but it was cut short by another child – a suicide bomber. Without any remorse whatsoever, the Taliban train preteen and teenage children to blow themselves up and kill other innocent people. Defending this sort of behavior is indefensible.

Capt. Joseph Kreidel
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Back
Top Bottom