What's new

Anglosaxon borders preventing Egypt-Saudi/Middle East travel

Haldorss

Reaction score
Country
Somalia
Both Jordan and Israel countries inbetween the Middle East and Egypt are made up countries from the 1900s (borders not talking about Judea etc or Canaan which doesn't exist on this map). Both show that the borders are ridiculous shapes but made to interfere with travel to Egypt on foot or by land vehicles. Common travel. Anglosaxons appear to have had such animus against both that they specifically spent a lot of effort drawing ways to interfere with this natural route of pilgrimage, free passage of caravans and cultural exchange, or land travel.

No country would have a ridiculous tiny pieces that conveniently block off both major land areas outside of them, and whom also happen to be western puppet regimes (Israel and Jordan). I think this makes the borders even more significantly illegal, because they show a mendacious and punitive mindset against both areas to the benefit of NATO only. Do you think it's true? I haven't seen any precision amongst other countries about contesting this. All I keep seeing is NATO going around with Anglosaxons having high degrees of scrutiny.

20082.png

150630-israel-egypt-fence-jpo-539a.png

Israel here is fully aware of stopping freedom of movement and travel.

Both Jordan and Israel countries inbetween the Middle East and Egypt are made up countries from the 1900s (borders not talking about Judea etc or Canaan which doesn't exist on this map). Both show that the borders are ridiculous shapes but made to interfere with travel to Egypt on foot or by land vehicles. Common travel. Anglosaxons appear to have had such animus against both that they specifically spent a lot of effort drawing ways to interfere with this natural route of pilgrimage, free passage of caravans and cultural exchange, or land travel.

No country would have a ridiculous tiny pieces that conveniently block off both major land areas outside of them, and whom also happen to be western puppet regimes (Israel and Jordan). I think this makes the borders even more significantly illegal, because they show a mendacious and punitive mindset against both areas to the benefit of NATO only. Do you think it's true? I haven't seen any precision amongst other countries about contesting this. All I keep seeing is NATO going around with Anglosaxons having high degrees of scrutiny.

View attachment 955823

View attachment 955825

They could quickly build an English Channel Tunnel to solve that issue, which would be more cost-effective and time-saving.

They could quickly build an English Channel Tunnel to solve that issue, which would be more cost-effective and time-saving.
Interesting point. I was thinking about the natural historical routes of travel which are scenic and cultural.

Interesting point. I was thinking about the natural historical routes of travel which are scenic and cultural.

Yes, but it's a moot point, as, throughout human history, borders have shifted along with scenic and cultural views. Linger in the past too long; you lose forward sight.

Yes, but it's a moot point, as, throughout human history, borders have shifted along with scenic and cultural views. Linger in the past too long; you lose forward sight.
And they can change in the future too. There's a lot of philosophical quotes about the past and forgetting it.

View attachment 955823

View attachment 955825

A valid point sir. That route is built and secured for NATO's terror corridor.

Takfiris and NATO forces are safe in that route. Jordan is security belt of Israel, not even a bullet can be transferred into west bank through British created fake state called Jordan. Jordan's main role in this region is to absorb Palestinian refugees. It actually helps west to slowly remove Palestine from world map.

Both Jordan and Israel are ruled by Zionists.

@SalarHaqq bro, your input is most welcome.

Certainly, as soon as someone has figured out a way to have an under-sea tunnel through an earthquake prone tectonic fault line...

The current border crossings used every day seem a little less... geologically challenging.

@SalarHaqq bro, your input is most welcome.

It's a standard procedure imperialist powers have resorted to, so it's well possible.

Western colonial powers made intensive use of similar techniques in (re-)drawing borders in Africa, the USSR between its constituent Soviet republics. Generally, established communities were deliberately split by borders which weren't there before.

It's a standard procedure imperialist powers have resorted to, so it's well possible.
The borders really look designed to interfere with things in every direction

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom