What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

CABATLI boss do you know the design of TX or FX.. how it looks like ... is it possible to see final design in 2015 ;(

Offtopic but End of this year bro. It must be choosen one of a design among three. TAI pushes for twin engine, While AirForces want single engine stealth with no canard design. At this situation, Army's desicion comes first If Others have a serious reason in terms of logistics and required performans (40000+lbf thrust with no limited/restricted/downgraded engine source.)

Last edited:
Why does farag have a majority of his posts in the iranian and turkish defence sections but doesn't even have 1 post in the major egyptian military thread"Egyptian Armed Forces" and no posts in any recent egyptian military threads such as Egypt to Build Six Swiftships 35M Patrol Boats , Gulf states, Egypt ‘may set up anti-Islamist force’ , to Egyptians ,Egypt & France Hold Joint Naval Exercise "Cleopatra". Egypt Buys TOR BUK M2 Already in Service , Egypt, UAE Joint Excercise "Siham Alhaq-1" ?.

Farag "the american" with gamal abdul nasr as his avatar doesn't participate in any american military threads and doesn't participate in any egyptian military threads but has time to participate in 23 turkish and 15 iranian threads? o_O

Thats really odd. :disagree:

@WebMaster
My technical comments were removed several times in this topic, because the turkish moderator did not like it.
I will be happy if you look in to that.
Thanks.

We havn't seen any technical comments from you regarding turkish defence industry products. All we see is anka failed, erdogan, akp propaganda etc.Everyone knows your here to troll because you dont really care bout turkish defence programs.

You have no "technical" comments regarding anything from Turkey. Dont try and act like you arn't trolling.

Right now the thread ban feature isn't working so you better be careful or you will be banned.

@WebMaster
My technical comments were removed several times in this topic, because the turkish moderator did not like it.
I will be happy if you look in to that.
Thanks.
Thanks for calling @WebMaster

Now he can see what is going on.

Last edited:
Erdogan propaganda says that turkey is the third UAV power after USA and Israel and fanboys like you believe that.
Is china a country too?
How about so many others who are ahead of you, while we have not seen a real MALE drone yet that can fly without crashing.

bye bye you are now on my troll list..

Can someone make sure that this statement is correct:

"The turkish military has ordered the Anka S which has an indigenous motor and satcom capability. Expected deliveries are between 2016 - 18"

Miracles do happen then. If it is an indigenous piston or turbine engine I mean.

The motor that TEI is developing for ANKA-S, is going to produce 170hp (Designed to improve the power to 210 hp with additional modifications If needed) up to 20000ft. It is said that There would be lots of additional advantages of domestic motor, When It is compared with German equivalent ANKA uses at present.

2791.jpg

1000shp TEI Turbo-shaft motor is likely to use ANKA-TP project.

S&H magazine...

Update on Indigenous Anka Motor from TEI
  • TEI's indigenous motor for the ANKA will be completed in 2 years (insallah).
  • The motor will be better than the German one in use right now.
  • Motor will be 200hp.
  • Design phase is almost complete.
  • The project started in 2012.
TEI ANKA motorunu iki yıl içinde tamamlamayı hedefliyor!
-
-
-
-​

TUSAŞ Motor Sanayii Anonim Şirketi (TEI) tarafından ANKA İnsansız Hava Aracı'na özgün yerli motor geliştirmek için başlatılan çalışmalar sürüyor.

Savunma Sanayii Müsteşarlığı ile TEI arasında ANKA İnsansız Hava Aracı'na özgün yerli motor geliştirmesi amacıyla 27 Aralık 2012 tarihinde imzalanan sözleşme kapsamında çalışmalarını sürdüren TEI, motorun tasarımının şekillendiği ön tasarım fazını tamamlamak üzere. Motor projesinin tamamlanmasıyla birlikte mevcut Alman Thielert firmasına ait ANKA motoruna göre daha üstün özelliklerde olacak.

DÜŞÜK YAKIT TÜKETİMİ İLE YÜKSEK İRTİFA

TEI tarafından ANKA İnsansız Hava Aracı için geliştirilen motor 170hp güç üretecek ve 20 bin feet yüksekliğe kadar bu gücü eksiltmeden koruyacak. İleriki dönemlerde motor gücü 200hp üzerine çıkarılacak. Bu motor sayesinde ANKA İHA, yüksek irtifalara daha düşük yakıt tüketimi ile çıkacak. Projenin 2 yıl içinde tamamlanması planlanıyor.

TEI, bir süredir Hava Kuvvetleri Komutanlığı'nın kullandığı Heron İnsansız Hava Araçlarının Rotax 914UL motorları da dahil olmak üzere bakımını, yedek parçalarının tasarımını ve imalatını gerçekleştiriyor.

How does someone develop a domestic engine within two years?
If its so easy why didnt they do it until now? I call bullshit on a lot of these developments, they buy technology or get assistance and sell it as 100% indigenous.

If its so easy why didnt they do it until now? I call bullshit on a lot of these developments, they buy technology or get assistance and sell it as 100% indigenous.

I understand that it is not 2 but 4 years... Project started in 2012 and will be completed 2 years later... Also if we take date of this announcement as end of 2014(beginning of 2015) it means it's about 5 years...

Thielert gets an Mercedes engine and tunes it so the motor can run on high altitudes where the oxygen is low. I think TEI will do the same.

I don't care what they do all I care is if TEI gets enough experience so that they can eventually make their own 100% stuff, maybe this anka engine is already 100% we don't know but I doubt that most engine companies started out making their stuff 100% by themselves without any external help. (Just a guess)

I don't care what they do all I care is if TEI gets enough experience so that they can eventually make their own 100% stuff, maybe this anka engine is already 100% we don't know but I doubt that most engine companies started out making their stuff 100% by themselves without any external help. (Just a guess)
What's the engine model used in Anka?

What's the engine model used in Anka?

ANKA-A uses 155hp Turbocharged four-cylinder engine. What TEI develops for ANKA-S, will generate 170hp up to 20000ft. It will be enough to power up ANKA-S fuselage to 30000ft. Design studies are almost completed and prototype production will be commenced for trials.

2791.jpg

Anka-S
1410521016526.jpg

3rd generation lighter Anka Flir
guneyafrika_pg1.jpg

ANKA-A uses 155hp Turbocharged four-cylinder engine. What TEI develops for ANKA-S, will generate 170hp up to 20000ft. It will be enough to power up ANKA-S fuselage to 30000ft. Design studies are almost completed and prototype production will be commenced for trials.

2791.jpg

Anka-S
1410521016526.jpg

3rd generation lighter Anka Flir
guneyafrika_pg1.jpg

Bro. subject opened so i wanna ask something... Can you make clear somthing about ANKA-S...

As we know ANKA-S will have both SATCOM & SAR radar... Another thing we see in MİLDAR videos is there is MİLDAR for ANKA and this MİLDAR can work in 2 different ways as SAR mode and MMW mode...

We saw 3 different mockups...

1- Only with SAR
2- Only with SATCOM
3- Only with MİLDAR

But we never saw any single desing/mockup including both SAR & SATCOM or both SATCOM & MİLDAR...

Can you make clear... Which one will be done SATCOM+SAR or SATCOM+MİLDAR ?..

sar.jpg
sat.JPG
sat+mmw (MİLDAR).png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom