What's new

Ankara’s Turkish jihadist brigade

Bahoz

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
According to the Intelligence Online, a professional French journal closely following the activities of intelligence services in the world:

To combat the Syrian Kurdish movement PYD, which occupies part of the border between Syria and Turkey, Turkey has encouraged the formation of a jihadist brigade made up almost exclusively of Kurds, the Katibat al-Taliban (KaT). The movement’s fighters, most of whom are impoverished young Kurds, receive nearly $1000 when they sign up to join. They are then sent to fight the PYD on the border along with the Free Syrian Army (FSA) and Jabhat al-Nusra jihadists. Several of them were killed in an attack on the town of Tell Hala at the end of July.

Some KaT fighters are former members of the Kurdish separatist organisation PKK who converted to Islam in Turkish prisons, while others come from religious schools established in Kurdistan by followers of Imam Fethullah Gülen.

The PDKS, another Kurdish fighting movement, which is close to Massoud Barzani, is also fighting the PYD in the border regions between Turkey, Syria and Iraq.

SYRIA - Ankara

What do you expect from cavemen?
They need hope,so a fantasy makes them feel better,at least he tried.

Reported. In future, stay out of my topics if you do not know how to discuss.

Reported. In future, stay out of my topics if you do not know how to discuss.

Report me as much as you like. You're defaming the Turks out of nothing but hate. :lol:

What do you expect from cavemen?
They need hope,so a fantasy makes them feel better,at least he tried.

Either to remain Turk or we will ship them to wherever they came from.

Its only the PKK supporters,most of the Kurds inTurkey are good people.
Btw,Northern Iraq is where many terrorists came/come from,we should send them back there.

Its only the PKK supporters,most of the Kurds inTurkey are good people.
Btw,Northern Iraq is where many terrorists came/come from,we should send them back there.

But most kurds on Kurdish forums hate Turks day and night.

Yeap, It's KRG, Kurdish Regional Government....There is no Kurdistan.

Oh the amount of ignorance. It is called KURDISTAN Regional Government. Not Kurdish or Kurd regional government. But KURDISTAN Regional Government, or just KURDISTAN in daily speech. What is Turkey called? The Republic of Turkey. But in everyday talk people call it Turkey. No difference.

Oh the amount of ignorance. It is called KURDISTAN Regional Government. Not Kurdish or Kurd regional government. But KURDISTAN Regional Government, or just KURDISTAN in daily speech. What is Turkey called? The Republic of Turkey. But in everyday talk people call it Turkey. No difference.

So this article refers to KRG as Kurdistan and also implies Fethullah Gülen opened schools in Iraq...
while others come from religious schools established in Kurdistan by followers of Imam Fethullah Gülen.

As far as, i know, KRG referred as South Kurdistan bu Kurds, am i wrong ?

Back
Top Bottom