Another Islamophobe Blogger Knifed

kobiraaz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Dear, Bangladesh Media, this time I am Sharing the link here

মিরপুরে ছুরিকাঘাতে আহত আরেক ব্লগার

last time i forgot to do so, as i quickly copied Ami Rahman Pial's Status .........

I am also providing A screenshot this time of the news

p_001.jpg

Dear tv talk show presenters, in case you want to know about this site, the site owner is a decent Pakistani Guy from United states (as far as i know)... Though its a Pakistani forum, most Of the users are Indians.... This is an International Discussion forum... We also discussed Bilwal-Hina khar love story here.... Bangladesh also has such discussion forum like bdmilitary(***)com... No, none of these sites , linked with ISI, RAW, DGFI. So please Dont make it an Issue... Thank you very much for your professional Journalism. Now with your kind permission, I want to post the original news........

Another Atheist Blogger Knifed in Dhaka... He is alive and safe at the moment.. His Blogging Id was Nastik Nobi ( Atheist Prophet)......

Details can be found in this link in Bengali..

মিরপুরে ছুরিকাঘাতে আহত আরেক ব্লগার

Very good, find out the stabber and make him police as he is dong their job in a very competent way. Didn't the court order the arrest of all these bloggers? along with banning their blogs. But instead the GOVT is banning the newspaper sites. Great job. Time to take law on our own hands. :coffee:

Very good, find out the stabber and make him police as he is dong their job in a very competent way. Didn't the court order the arrest of all these bloggers? along with banning their blogs. But instead the GOVT is banning the newspaper sites. Great job. Time to take law on our own hands. :coffee:

This is wrong.. we cant violate law of the land.... Blasphemy Law should be introduced and anti-islam blogs should be checked by Police. Otherwise This type of assassination is inevitable in a muslim majority country..... Prevention is better than cure....

This is wrong.. we cant violate law of the land.... Blasphemy Law should be introduced and anti-islam blogs should be checked by Police. Otherwise This type of assassination is inevitable in a muslim majority country..... Prevention is better than cure..

This is wrong.. we cant violate law of the land.... Blasphemy Law should be introduced and anti-islam blogs should be checked by Police. Otherwise This type of assassination is inevitable in a muslim majority country..... Prevention is better than cure..

This is wrong.. we cant violate law of the land.... Blasphemy Law should be introduced and anti-islam blogs should be checked by Police. Otherwise This type of assassination is inevitable in a muslim majority country..... Prevention is better than cure....
In a country where criminals are freely trying to demolish Islam, i don't think law exists anymore.

Stop killing people just because you disagree with someone ..... These people are an utter embaressment for their religion ..

Stop killing people just because you disagree with someone ..... These people are an utter embaressment for their religion ..

killing was not the first option, justice was seeked through protests, the government failed to act, so the citizens are taking it in their own hands.

Is killing important ? Why not send him to jail ?

The court passed a order that all these blogger must be arrested and punished for their deeds. Unfortunately our GOVT made them sit in Shahbag to ban Jamat instead. Now they are facing the much deserved wrath.

Great yaar. First kill atheist and Hindus. And after done twith them start killings between Shias and Sunnis
Let me make it clear for you. If you live in a Muslim majority state where state religion is Islam and openly abuse the freedom of speech by swearing at their faith like an idiot, one would be pretty stupid to think he would get away with it. There is bound to be one extremist in the 8th most populous country in the world whether you like it or now. He got served for his stupidity and the others should learn from it.

Let me make it clear for you. If you live in a Muslim majority state where state religion is Islam and openly abuse the freedom of speech by swearing at their faith like an idiot, one would be pretty stupid to think he would get away with it. There is bound to be one extremist in the 8th most populous country in the world whether you like it or now. He got served for his stupidity and the others should learn from it.
WoW what a justification ? Is this an excuse for the extremist and fault of the victim. Doesn't this mentality supports the extremists to do this more as people like you will give excuses.

As one poster said, Today, Athiest, then Hindus, then Ahemadis, then Shias.....Were does it stops ?

Ok,

But then what is your moral authority to cry islamophobia.

your people regularly do it.Even yesterday luffy500 cries islamophobia in this thread

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/238870-anti-sharia-law-back.html

If this is standard muslim/islamic behavior,you don't have a moral standing to criticize even if a genocide wrought upon muslims in any country.

You clearly have no idea what is going on in the country so don't bother. The amount of law being abused by BAL is huge, this is about time everyone went berserk.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom