Are we being censored at PDF

• Yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly everybody on PDF condemned the way IK was removed and no mods deleted the threads. What else do people want? But users will not be allowed to use IK removal as an excuse to take swings at the military. Read through the messages. We have one thread with 7k of messages but people keep creating different threads etc.

I believe we should move on. Pti needs to prepare for the elections which should be held after 3 months. Next time dont make alliance with Pmlq, mqm, Bap and leave the lotas out.

Lastly Pakistani state institutes will think 10x before making blunders like 12am court opening.

You are incorrect. Mods did delete threads. They deleted one last night after ISPR's press conference.

Second, no one is taking a jab at military but people representing the institution must be able to defend their face they themselves put before the public. If they cannot, they're telling us that we cannot face you but we qualify to face the hostile world out there.

Different admins/mods have different viewpoints. Most of them are cool, it’s just that Bajwa’s spooks have probably contacted them and they have to comply. A lot of them live overseas and they want to retain the right of visiting their homeland without being harassed.

Mitti Pao Detected

Bajwa's tatti list
What else do you suggest? Removal of all Generals, the entire corp commanders? Removal of all judges? The only way forward is new elections and for Pti to come back with majority.

You should read my messages. I spoke against IK removal, against court opening at 12am and letter not being investigated properly. They could have avoided all this but instead chose to act big headed.
Regarding General Baj we all condemned the silence etc and DG ISPR announced he will be going in November, no extension like we all wanted.

Last night MODS deleted the thread on contradictions of DGISPR's press conference. We are patriotic people and everyone here is working to safeguard this Nation and our National Interests. If MODS do not feel strong enough to conduct a discussion, I reckon they do not understand the very purpose why this place exists.
A few hours ago it was there. I posted on it, not sure why it has been deleted. I thought DG ISPR gave some good answers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom