What's new

Arms purchase: Bangladesh is buying Turkey-made Bayraktar TB2 drone

Burmese are too busy killing themselves.

And India is trying to recover from Modi’s COVID genocide.
usually, an unpopular govt starts wars with its neighbor to unite the population. Burma has many internal wars. So, its Junta govt may try the usual stupid way to start a war against its weaker neighbor BD.

Turkish Ambassador in Bangladesh.
Bangladesh Armed forces have signed a contract not so long ago to purchase TB2. I can not share detail but i can confirm it.
Bold part: I think both sides have agreed not to divulge the number of drones BD will purchase from Turkey. BD military is always secretive about the purchases of military technology products.

Boss apnar matha thik ase, 36 ta kinle desh deuliya hoiya jabe, emni suntasi tel er dame load-shedding martese.

You're right but I wasn't asking them to buy 36 now but in the next couple years, in line with forces goal 2030..

Currently in Bangladesh, the public are very understanding of the load shedding issue and are doing their utmost to try and conserve energy (atleast in my area)... Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon.

Boss apnar matha thik ase, 36 ta kinle desh deuliya hoiya jabe, emni suntasi tel er dame load-shedding martese.
৩৬টা ড্রোন কিনতে কত বিলিয়ন ডলার লাগবে ? ভয় কি ? টাকা দেবে গৌরী সেন। হাসিনা বিবি মুখ ফুটে বললেই টাকার আবির্ভাব হবে। তেলের অভাবে লোকের অসুবিধা কোনো ব্যাপারই নয়।

আরে আমরা তো বেশি পয়সা দিয়ে দামি ঘোড়া কিনেছি, শুধু লাগাম কেনার ছোট্ট টাকাই জোগাড় করতে কষ্ট হচ্ছে। এটা একটা মামুলি ব্যাপার মাত্র।

usually, an unpopular govt starts wars with its neighbor to unite the population. Burma has many internal wars. So, its Junta govt may try the usual stupid way to start a war against its weaker neighbor BD.

That would work if the average Burmese saw BD as an enemy state. And if Burma wasn’t riven by separatism.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom