What's new

Asfandyar, Afrasiab had $35mn deal with US: Hoti

BATMAN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Asfandyar, Afrasiab had $35mn deal with US: Hoti
Senator Azam Khan Hoti has accused Awami National Party (ANP) leaders Asfandyar Wali Khan and Afrasiab Khattak of taking approximately $35 million from the United States as part of a secret agreement.
During a news conference in Peshawar, Azam Hoti said the ANP leaders had disappeared for ten days in the US and their mobile phones remained switched off during that time.
He alleged that a former member of National Assembly and Pakistani-born US citizen Nasim-ur-Rehman assisted to finalise the agreement between American authorities and Asfandyar Wali.
Nasim-ur-Rehman first held a meeting with Asfandyar Wali and then met with Begum Naseem Wali. A cheque was also handed over to Afrasiab Khattak, whereas, the account was in the bank of an Arab country.
He added that he had no proof for these allegations but he was tabling these facts keeping the ground realities into consideration.
Earlier this month, the ANP had ejected Senator Azam Khan Hoti from the party on grounds of violating party discipline by demanding the resignation of Asfandar Wali and Afrasiab Khattak.
Hoti had warned a couple of weeks ago that if former party chief Asfandyar Wali Khan did not quit soon, he would open up a ‘Pandora’s Box’ against him.
Hoti leveled another barrage of accusations against the top leadership. Hoti said that the Asfandyar Wali and Khattak had travelled to the US for negotiations and that the two “disappeared” for a period of ten days.
He said the two accepted money to enter into a secret pact with the US against the interests of the “Pashtun homeland”.
Azam Hoti is the father of former chief minister Ameer Haider Hoti and a brother-in-law of Asfandyar Wali Khan. He has previously held Asfandyar responsible for the party’s massive defeat in general elections in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
On the other hand, ANP leader Zahid Khan said Hoti had effectively rejected his own claims by saying he had no documentary evidence to support them.
Speaking outside the Parliament House in Islamabad, Khan said that conspiracies and failed attempts to topple the ANP leadership was not a new phenomenon, and Hoti’s allegations were a continuation of the same phenomenon. Khan questioned why Hoti had not raised the allegations while he was enjoying the perks of being a minister during the previous ANP government in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

@CENTCOM after missing containers case, this is another scandal need US attention!

lol...... reminds me of 'i know what you did last summer'.

@CENTCOM after missing containers case, this is another scandal need US attention!

lol...... reminds me of 'i know what you did last summer'.

is BATMAN blaming Pakistan security agencies including the military for disappearing those containers as they passed through Pakistan border guards from sea to the land?

He has a lot of truth in his claims .

Afrasyab was never trusted by even Wali Khan.

Their deal was known to all here. though off the record

Look who is talking ... A Bloody black mailer criminal .. Ghunda .Rapist.. . talking about his boss..

He is not an angel too.. these MF are the enemies of the country.. and of the poor people..

https://www.facebook.com/princess.kash.azam

Doesn't matter, the boss and the assistant both shall be taken in for interview, and their names be put on exit control list.

is BATMAN blaming Pakistan security agencies including the military for disappearing those containers as they passed through Pakistan border guards from sea to the land?

Dear... i'm not blaming security agencies... you are from Karachi and don't tell me, you do not know the famous take over of port Qasim by MQM.
Security at port is always port security, which is hired & fired by MQM.... you can't be serious in your thinking that army is present at port.
They do go there, only to inspect there own shipments. They do not involve in the rest of the business.

Dear... i'm not blaming security agencies... you are from Karachi and don't tell me, you do not know the famous take over of port Qasim by MQM.
Security at port is always port security, which is hired & fired by MQM.... you can't be serious in your thinking that army is present at port.
They do go there, only to inspect there own shipments. They do not involve in the rest of the business.

port security? you mean that border security forces is also controlled by the port authority, the customs also comes under the port authority? or is it FBR? and all the agencies and our military and navy not responsible for the protection of our borders?

i mean if you talk about 1 or 2 missing containers then i can forgive that military was being ignorant, but we are here talking about 19,000 containers and the military didn't hear a buzz about that?

if you are talking about the missing NATO containers are you talking about the weapons because the weapons don't even get transported through Karachi NATO route, it comes via russian route

i will obviously blame those protecting our borders that 19K containers disappeared and they were so negligent that they didn't bothered about them

second when the supreme court inquired about those containers DG rangers retracted from his statements?

you mean you have some proofs which rangers doesn't have and want to share with the nation?

Last edited:
What the hell border security force have to do with the job of FBR ?

Army is not deployed on roads to count the containers, actually Karachi it self is a big market and most of the containers were consumed in local market.

We are talking here US / NATO containers.... which are no third world countries, they run their operations systemically, how come they overlooked to put their standard procedures in effect?

On one hand US say, it does not trust Pak army on the other hand they put the key of war in the hands of Babar Ghori or in case of your claim.... army!!!

Hello.... wake up, absence of US control measures at port Qasim, is evidence enough of corruption.

Let's discuss the subject matter more....

Back
Top Bottom