Ave 26.50
100 2
50 0
Strikes 70

vs

kohli183_630.jpg

kohli-ap1803-630.jpg

:P

Well when is the ASIA CUP final people , it should be great day to wave some green and white flag

pakistan_flag.jpg

What is the Pakistan Starting eleven for the BIG final !!! for big teams

Its wonderful after a while we reached finals of a appropriate 50 over game none of that 20/20 nonesense

I think Pakistan will lose against Bangladesh out of good brotherly gesture. You see, Bangladesh needs big win to take the cricket to next level. Pakistan already out there and now it's our time. What say.....:pakistan:

I think Pakistan will lose against Bangladesh out of good brotherly gesture. You see, Bangladesh needs big win to take the cricket to next level. Pakistan already out there and now it's our time. What say.....:pakistan:
Same as the Lankans response to what the Indians wanted

Sorry Sir - Ain't happening.Pakistan will win inshallah.If every Bangladeshi was like you i bet Pakistanis would not mind loosing against Bangladesh :P but maybe your team will perform better then our team and win the match.

Sorry Sir - Ain't happening.Pakistan will win inshallah.If every Bangladeshi was like you i bet Pakistanis would not mind loosing against Bangladesh :P but maybe your team will perform better then our team and win the match.
We still would mind. Cricket's about winning!

bangladesh can come to pakistan and win what they want instead of being scardy cat...
right now its pakistans turn.

No bro, i want bangladesh to win against a pakistani side playing their best. I do not want any sympathy cos being defeated is much more honorable than getting a handout.

Can anyone please post any youtube videos from Indian tv channels especially AAJ TAK regarding India's defeat to Bangladesh. They are absolutely hilarious, they rip apart the Indian cricket team.

I will stop watching cricket if that happens. Both teams need to go out there and give their utmost best, this is what makes competitive cricket fun to watch. Does not matter who wins or looses as long as you get to see a good entertaining match where the players give it everything they can.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom