What's new

Bad news..najam sethi has become a youthia..

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is a sad day. Najam sethi has betrayed our leader and has become youthia..

We need to discuss how did this happen...
@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE do you think they blocked his check like yours or something else happened

We have loyalist like me and @muhammadhafeezmalik ...

We will be standing with beloved maryum Nawaz and uncle ishaq dar and uncle shahbaz sharif inshallah

Here is video where he becomes a youthia

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE do you think they blocked his check like yours or something else happened

We will be standing with beloved maryum Nawaz and uncle ishaq dar and uncle shahbaz sharif inshallah

Ya tu jadu ho gaya ..... sethi sahib ki ankhan khol gai

Last edited:
You can see the pain on his face as he says these words.

Ya tu jadu ho gaya ..... sethi sahib ki ankhan khol gai
😭 Sad news buda be youthia hu gaya ...
RIP in lefafa sethi
download.jpeg

i have been noticing since few days a month probably, he is gradually slipping away. in his talk show on tv channel he is speak a strange language against PMLN.

people say he is seasoned journalist, i would say he is a cunning man a clever gene. this breed changes stance with the change of wind.

i have been noticing since few days a month probably, he is gradually slipping away. in his talk show on tv channel he is speak a strange language against PMLN.

people say he is seasoned journalist, i would say he is a cunning man a clever gene. this breed changes stance with the change of wind.
He's not slipping away. Is se bari najaiz aulad dunya me paida nai hui. This harami is loyal to establishment and he will do whatever he takes to sell his wife to the highest bidder.

You can see the pain on his face as he says these words.
Part of him was still waiting on that lifafa arriving. He was willing to give the benefit of the doubt to N-league, the lifafa probably got delayed due to the inefficiency of Pakistan Post.

IK should keep his guard up, nevertheless. Plenty of snakes around him already.

I have no problem if Najam siding with Imran Khan. Imran Khan has stopped so many projects and relaunched them after some time with a new name why PMLN should not replicate same??

I have never understood Sethi saab's political affiliations.

I have no problem if Najam siding with Imran Khan. Imran Khan has stopped so many projects and relaunched them after some time with a new name why PMLN should not replicate same??
Sir seems his check got released.

Update NAJAM sethi has seen the light

Yet another metamorphoses in Sethi's life, from a slug to even a worse kind of slug to now a mild slug...
Short lived

Nah he is back.. probably a delay in his check. Maryum did called him I think yesterday

He's not slipping away. Is se bari najaiz aulad dunya me paida nai hui. This harami is loyal to establishment and he will do whatever he takes to sell his wife to the highest bidder.
I think it was honest mistake of his checking been rejected..maryum rectified the problem..

That's why I love maryum

He only praised two of IK's initiatives. That doesn't make him a PTI fan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom