What's new

Baithak: Cultures & Colors of Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly..
So whats your reason of not allowing your girls marry outside your ethnicity?
Or boys for that matter?

It has to due with several reasons.

1. Economic

2. Sect

3. Ethnicity/langauge barriers

4. Izzat of Khandan

1. Economic

2. Sect

4. Izzat of Khandan
Bingo...
The keyword here us 'Barriers'..

'Racism' has same or similar definitions?

Bingo...
The keyword here us 'Barriers'..

Well my cousins got married recently.

One got married to a Saraikan, while one who is a Jamaati got married to Pashtun girl.

Both are happy. I guess even people in our family are changing their ways.

Well my cousins got married recently.

One got married to a Saraikan, while one who is a Jamaati got married to Pashtun girl.

Both are happy. I guess even people in our family are changing their ways.

There is a place in Bonir Sawat called 'Angha pur'.
If you ever go there you will see children running in the sreets with 'chinki' eyes and local people speaking Fluent Malay Bhasha and Pushto...
You know why?

There is a place in Bonir Sawat called 'Angha pur'.
If you ever go there you will see children running in the sreets with 'chinki' eyes and local people speaking Fluent Malay Bhasha and Pushto...
You know why?

I have no idea what your talking about.

Explain in full detail please.

1. Economic

2. Sect

4. Izzat of Khandan

how izzat of khandan become less if someone marry good muslim belong to different caste or ethnicity and speak same language punjabi or urdu
this caste and bradrism and obsession with ethnicity has no place in islam..we should educate people

how izzat of khandan become less if someone marry good muslim belong to different caste or ethnicity and speak same language punjabi or urdu
this caste and bradrism and obsession with ethnicity has no place in islam..we should educate people

This is the insight into the mentality of majority of the people of Pakistan....
What Razpak said is exactly why inter ethnic marriages are still rare in most parts of Pakistan.

This is the insight into the mentality of majority of the people of Pakistan....
What Razpak said is exactly why inter ethnic marriages are still rare in most parts of Pakistan.

Well damn man.

No need to psycho analyze me here.

What I wrote was relative truth.

I have no problem getting married to anyone as long as the girl is good for me.

Well some of my family member also thought
like this ..looking for janjua rajpout and i have changed their thinking..i ask them how the hell uneducated loafer rajpout is better than educated guy/girl belong to different caste.. Looking for good character
Education, religion, job make sense when you go for finding rishta but these traits you can find in people belong to different caste or ethnicity..this caste system was adopted from hindus as these people lived together

Well some of my family also thought
like this ..looking for janjua rajpout and i have changed their thinking..i ask them how the hell uneducated loafer rajpout is better than educated guy/girl belong to different caste.. Looking for good character
Education, religion, job make sense when you go for findong rishta but these traits you can find in people belong to different caste or ethnicity..this caste system was adopted from hindus as these people lived together

Yeah, when you get married to a marasi, then I will appreciate your crusade.

Well damn man.

No need to psycho analyze me here.

What I wrote was relative truth.

I have no problem getting married to anyone as long as the girl is good for me.

Psycho analyze Razpak?
Imposhibru...

The comment was a general comment for 'most Pakistanis'.

Clown post :lol:

No one is marasi by birth..people in pakistan call children of marasi as marasi even when they are educated and doing professional job..marasi is punjabi word for singers ..so is not hadika kayani marassi ? :D

There is no necessity of marrying other ethnicities...
But this should be encouraged and not frowned upon....
Of course Nobody can be forced to do so.
But if this trend catches on,it will unite Pakistanis.

There is no necessity of marrying other ethnicities...
But this should be encouraged and not frowned upon....
Of course Nobody can be forced to do so.
But if this trend catches on,it will unite Pakistanis.

Well its true that marrige is personal choice and people should free to marry whoever they wish but at the same time we should educate people about wrong cultural practices and beliefs..rest up to them

No one is marasi by birth..people in pakistan call children of marasi as marasi even when they are educated and doing professional job..marasi is punjabi word for singers ..so is not hadika kayani marassi ? :D

By that definition which and which 'mirasee' you would like to marry?
I have no probs with hadiqa...shes well hot . :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom