What's new

Bangladesh Military Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay can some one tell me about the command structure and orders of battle for the BDA,BAF and BD Navy?

are our brigades similar to the brigade combat team structure of the US army or the British army?

I am really really worried about BAF. Any news related to BAF procurement of SU-30???

okay can some one tell me about the command structure and orders of battle for the BDA,BAF and BD Navy?

are our brigades similar to the brigade combat team structure of the US army or the British army?

Its quite like US command structure that is what Wiki says...

BMTF now a days making eco car parking lifts. This factory has lots of potential but not been used to the fullest.

The New Nation - Internet Edition

Wow thats a great news. At last they are doing something commercially viable as they are exporting those machines to Japan. BMTF had a reputation of over pricy product with finest quality. So they were never commercially viable.

watch this video... they look equiped

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
They are SWAT trained and equipped by SWAT of USA.
Real bad AASSS

I am really really worried about BAF. Any news related to BAF procurement of SU-30???

As far as I've heard J-10s would be replaced with Su-30s and there'll also be some other procurements for BAF. :)

Bangladesh-UK naval exercise begins :enjoy:

Unb, Dhaka

A five-day mock naval warfare dubbed 'Exercise Shamudro Torongo' kicked off in the Bay of Bengal yesterday with a view to enhancing military cooperation between Bangladesh security forces and the British Navy.

The exercise started under the supervision of Bangladesh Navy and at the initiative of the United Kingdom, said an ISPR release.

Two warships of the British Royal Navy and few ships from Bangladesh Navy and Coast Guard are taking part in this exercise.

Besides, few fighter aircraft and helicopters of Bangladesh Air Force, a large number of Commando, Rapid Action Battalion and Police personnel are participating in the joint exercises.

Earlier in the day, Exercise Shomudro Torongo (TAURUS 09), the routine deployment of the British Royal Navy's Amphibious Task Group, arrived in the Bay of Bengal.

Exercise Shomudro Torongo, the name given to the Bangladesh element of the deployment, aims to maintain the Royal Navy's fighting capability as well as develop the UK's capacity to operate with key partners and other nations' enhanced interoperability.

:The Daily Star: Internet Edition

i read someones post saying that bangladesh are making nuclear bombs in submarine is this true can anyone please confirm it

i read someones post saying that bangladesh are making nuclear bombs in submarine is this true can anyone please confirm it

making nuclear bombs in submarines ?? What do you mean,brother?? Kindly elaborate........and i didnt know bd had such technology.......btw ,hush hush,dont want uncle sam in bd......so dont beat your drums bout it......,seen what happenned to iraq??

Is it a Indian media??? Nope no such things had happend and will happen in Bangladesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom