What's new

Bangladesh Military Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah,india spends a lot on defence......but still the % of gdp that we spend is lesser than pak's......bigger economy,bigger spending -simple!!!
:lol:

You folks cannot leave out Pakistan from any discussions now can you?

Bangladesh only spend 1.1% of its GDP in defence. It must be raised to 3% of GDP so that we could have a reasonable army. This year it is only 1.21 Billion. It should be at least 3.5 billion.

True, you really need some more migs.......leon told,you only got 8 of the 16 ordered.......but i was amazed to see they were armed with the R-77 a2a missile,good.......but still your airforce,needs a few more jets.......i think the land force of bd is very well equiped,and your apc's are impressive.......go bd go!!! Get some more jets!!!

True, you really need some more migs.......leon told,you only got 8 of the 16 ordered.......but i was amazed to see they were armed with the R-77 a2a missile,good.......but still your airforce,needs a few more jets.......i think the land force of bd is very well equiped,and your apc's are impressive.......go bd go!!! Get some more jets!!!

tnk u very much

No amount of military budget and equipments are matter when armed forces are in control of enemy through stooges and proxy.

No amount of military budget and equipments are matter when armed forces are in control of enemy through stooges and proxy.

i cd have said a whole lot to blast your propagonda speech here.....but on a second thought,maybe the bd members here can reply you in a better way........

Btw,leon told me,the 16 migs which were ordered in the last al tenure was cancelled halfway when bnp came to power, nor did bnp take any backup measure to strengthen your airforce,after the cancelletion........why????? Talking bout stooges,huh? Atleast,a move to build up the military of bd was taken by the AL......now we can again see a good sign,of greater military spending,and talks of getting combat aircrafts from china.........surely,stooges don't act like this,do they?

anytime bro....anytime
welcome
Btw,leon told me,the 16 migs which were ordered in the last al tenure was cancelled halfway when bnp came to power, nor did bnp take any backup measure to strengthen your airforce,after the cancelletion........why????? Talking bout stooges,huh? Atleast,a move to build up the military of bd was taken by the AL......now we can again see a good sign,of greater military spending,and talks of getting combat aircrafts from china.........surely,stooges don't act like this,do they?

yeh thats wat i herd aswell

Well they got 16 out of 24 ordered.
They also have a good fleet of F-7 (thanks to BNP).
But BD really need some more air superiority fighter for sure. Navy also need some frigates, submarine and a whole bunch of corvette.
Army needs SAMS, tanks etc. Also need more personnel in army navy and air. Hopefully AL will look into them as they are big spenders.

F-7 is equivalent to mig-21,right?? Why have them now?? They are not compatible for modern warfare,if not upgraded properly(heck we have a whole lot of them,one crashed today!!! But the ones upgraded to bison grade are great).......btw,best of luck for your future procurements.....ps-are you sure bout the number 16? And,wd you get the reamaining which were ordered?

F-7 is equivalent to mig-21,right?? Why have them now?? They are not compatible for modern warfare,if not upgraded properly(heck we have a whole lot of them,one crashed today!!! But the ones upgraded to bison grade are great).......btw,best of luck for your future procurements.....ps-are you sure bout the number 16? And,wd you get the reamaining which were ordered?

Yes I am sure about the number 16. No we are not getting the remaining of those ordered. F-7 is the chinese version of Mig-21 and that is basically with some upgrades. I hate to see them; they look awefull and good for nothing as like as BNP.

Yes I am sure about the number 16. No we are not getting the remaining of those ordered. F-7 is the chinese version of Mig-21 and that is basically with some upgrades. I hate to see them; they look awefull and good for nothing as like as BNP.

war plane for "look"? thats must be laughing stock in the defense forum.

Go review the capability of F-7 and then make comments. There are number of other countries much stronger than BD military term use F-7. Besides, given large number of mig 21 in indian inventory and Myanmar F-7 those were right choice by any defense analyst. That is offcourse someone like you are not looking for look of the aircraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom