What's new

Bangladesh-Myanmar sea limits verdict Wed

so what is the total size of bangladesh now? It increase right,yes! Nepal was the 4th largest country after Afghanistan in South Asia. Are we now bigger than nepal now?

Ok i didn't know that Nepal is larger than us..

Why not....enjoy a thing of beauty. Beautiful thijgs are to he looked at and appreciated

are u muslim? because this is total against islam and there is a lot of impressionable kids here, for their sake move the picture.

143998 sq km is bangladesh and nepal is 147181 thats what the map says in my room.

are u muslim? because this is total against islam and there is a lot of impressionable kids here, for their sake move the picture.

143998 sq km is bangladesh and nepal is 147181 thats what the map says in my room.
bhai it's called freedom of expression .Freedom of choice.

how'd myanmar React? Any military tension??

Jesus is on our side, if they try anything they will get whopped

jesus-gun.png

Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics

Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics

Bangladesh is also likely to get more then 10000 acre of land from India!!

so what is the total size of bangladesh now? It increase right,yes! Nepal was the 4th largest country after Afghanistan in South Asia. Are we now bigger than nepal now?

Size of bd still the same. Only the territorial waterare increased, if dipu moni is saying the truth

We have win the trial 200 nautical mile see lane is now ours . this is the victory of Our people .

Do you have any idea how much oil and gas deposit may down there within Bangladeshi area and what will be its market value!!!

Not related to your question, but, people are not aware of one very important factor in delineating the sea territory of a country. This factor is the line of CONTINENTAL SHELF. What is a this? It is a line where the land of a certain country was extended 10,000 years ago during the last ICE AGE. If someone googles the BOB map and see it from a close he will see the continental shelf of BD lies many hundred miles away from the present day BD. This is our base line for claimingterritory for economic activities.

But, in case of Burma and also in case of most pf India's eastern zone the shelf lies quite near their present sea shore. So, the position of these two countries, vis-a-vis BD is weak. India is strong only in its part of BoB south of west Bengal. The shelf line there is also quite far from the sea shore.

I was expecting a good result for BD in the international arbitration, and I am happy that we have won a fair verdict. The country may have more than 100 trillion cft of gas. US geological survey report speaks of only about 32 trillion cft of onshore (offshore not included) gas reserves, though.

Not related to your question, but, people are not aware of one very important factor in delineating the sea territory of a country. This factor is the line of CONTINENTAL SHELF. What is a this? It is a line where the land of a certain country was extended 10,000 years ago during the last ICE AGE. If someone googles the BOB map and see it from a close he will see the continental shelf of BD lies many hundred miles away from the present day BD. This is our base line for claiming theterritory or economic activities.

But, in case of Burma and also in case of most pf India's eastern zone the shelf lies quite near their present sea shore. So, the position of these two countries, vis-a-vis BD is weak. India is strong only in its part BoB in the south of west Bengal, because the shelf line there is also quite far from the sea shore.

I was expecting a good result for BD in the international arbitration, and I am happy that we have won a fair verdict. The country may have more than 100 trillion cft of gas. US geological survey report speaks of only about 32 trillion cft of onshore (offshore not included) gas reserves, though.
photos are in Post #86

Does anyone know on how long will our gas run based on the current proven reserves?

Back
Top Bottom