What's new

Bangladesh-Myanmar sea limits verdict Wed

its actually closer to bangladesh's boundary i am going to get a protractor and measure it.

Although Foreign Minister of Bangladesh is claiming victory.

Bangladesh hails UN ruling in Myanmar border dispute | Agricultural Commodities | Reuters

HAMBURG, Germany, March 14 (Reuters) - Bangladesh's foreign minister said a U.N. tribunal had ruled in her country's favour on Wednesday in a complex maritime border dispute with Myanmar and that the verdict opened the way for offshore oil and gas exploration in the Bay of Bengal.

"We are happy, we are absolutely delighted," Dipu Moni said after the ruling by the Hamburg-based International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea.

"This is a great day for Bangladesh. All our strategic objectives were achieved," she said, adding that Bangladesh could now proceed with its oil and gas exploration in the area.

Myanmar has claimed rights to part of an area Bangladesh has been trying to explore. At the peak of the dispute, both countries sent naval ships to the disputed area, which is about 280 km off the Bangladeshi port of Chittagong.

Proposal
3nNhB.png

Verdict
341Rg.png

Nah they gave it somewhere in the middle. Typical, last time same Sh1t happened with s'pore and malaysia. Main island went to singapore, the rest went to malaysia

How could we win? If we lost St. Martin, we lost part of our land mass. Did we lost St. Martin? No jokes plz.

What was the saint martin's case about?

its from where our boundary starts. Bangladesh wanted it to start from st. martin's but burma wanted it to start from bangladesh. the decision went in their favor since the distance from myanmar to st martin's is same from bangladesh. to be honest the verdict was quite fair in both the counts.

How could we win? If we lost St. Martin, we lost part of our land mass. Did we lost St. Martin? No jokes plz.

calm down bro...read my post.

why is it funny , 15 year old? is it because you can't land a girl on earth due to your personality and waiting for your jannat women.....its okay i forgive you for being a 15 year old.

mamu :rofl::rofl:

its just u lie 2 much

but i can tell u 1 thing that i am 1 of the most goodlooking guy in this PDF

Back
Top Bottom