What's new

Bangladesh-Myanmar sea limits verdict Wed

since you are a kid and you have no evidence to backup your claim, i will rest at peace.

Thank you Mr Paul S. Reichler :)
jews-demotivational-poster-1245035321.jpg

kool story bro. you have already lied about your age once, thus you have no credibility in this forum.

mamu apart from AL ZAKIR not a single bangladeshi is famous in the PDF

not even mighty aazidane

Seeing the map i see that we lost quite a bit from our delimination line.

Yes we have not got much from the verdict. It has gone some where in the middle. But earlier picture was showing the disputed area is much bigger. But here it seems like that it is not that big.

he is 15 and i backed out.

But why are you in hiding in your facebook account with fake name and picture :sick:

Yes we have not got much from the verdict. It has gone some where in the middle. But earlier picture was showing the disputed area is much bigger. But here it seems like that it is not that big.

But why are you in hiding in your facebook account with fake name and picture :sick:

my facebook name is not fake nor are my pictures. My facebook name is a nick name and my last name is opposite on facebook.

my facebook name is not fake nor are my pictures. My facebook name is a nick name and my last name is opposite on facebook.

Ok Mr. Zizou Demha what ever you say... my mistake ;).

OJJtr.png

Looks like Bangladesh won by a bit.

You are right. Bangladesh has got much less area then what it actually claimed. Specially seeing the picture below one can say that.

Dispute-water.jpg

Back
Top Bottom