What's new

Bangladesh Navy and Maritime demarcation in the Bay of Bengal

HK-47

Reaction score
:The Daily Star: Internet Edition

the CTG has not yet still done something about the offshore blocks' bidding.In spite of the internal strife and the counter corruption drives they still should devote time for this.

It seems we are intruding in each other's territory but still I am disgusted by the way the Bangladesh Naval forces were/are being managed.From what I am reading foreign fishermen intrude in our waters and do nothing.Burmese forces abduct our fishermen from our own waters.
so my question goes to the Bangladeshis here:What does the Navy?do they have the capability and need to wait for orders or they suck totally?Need to revamp it.I know that it will procure this and procure that but does it do anything other than coastal patrolling?

In the mean time demarcation is needed ASAP to end this ongoing disputes about offshore oil blocks.has there been any headway about the demarcation of the Bay of Bengal?or is the South Talpatti case still holding things up?
Does the Indian CG or the Navy guard the island?that would be something like the IN in our waters,right?or am I wrong.

thanks.

Back
Top Bottom