What's new

Bangladesh Navy is getting some extra frigates very soon

dont have photo of BNS shahparan and Makhdum. But they are LCU 1646 class

120px-BMU-1_in_Hawaii.jpg

similar problem with India and Myanmar....

If there is a war with Myanmar on this , then there will also be problem with India on similar matter

con%2003.jpg

But possible conflict will be with mynmar only. IN is way lot for BN even coast gaurd is huge for you. don't have intension to troll. dispute with India can be solved in diplomatic way, military options will be useless. Im not saying you shouldn't modernize your navy, but what im saying is, why to bring Indian navy here. that's it. all the best.

Hows Coast guard huge for us?? One guided missile can blow up all coast guard ships from 200 km away.......if this is not troll what is troll????

how many helicopters does BN have???

do as much shopping as you can do but we will blow you up if you gonna mess with us..really sorry to say but you stands no where & for god sake dont give so much of importance to yourself we even dont think about BD.You need to compare yourself with Myanmar.

if u dont even think why r u in this thread n reading our posts ?? :D

But possible conflict will be with mynmar only. IN is way lot for BN even coast gaurd is huge for you. don't have intension to troll. dispute with India can be solved in diplomatic way, military options will be useless. Im not saying you shouldn't modernize your navy, but what im saying is, why to bring Indian navy here. that's it. all the best.

uncle bangladesh army never been agressive type

they r always defensive

i dont think he said anything wrong

now stop making enemies :frown:

pakistan china ravan's sri lankan

u want BD as well as ur enemy ??

A very good news, but I think we need more advanced Fast attack crafts keeping in mind possible naval blockade by Indian navy
in a hostile scenario. BN modernization should include an increase in its FAC fleet and also introduce a robust sub fleet to
defend our sovereignty against an increasingly aggressive india.

That's going to invite a lot of trolling.

@Topic: Kinda disappointed that we'd still be getting some 2nd hand ones. Meh...the F-22B sounds good though.

@Topic: Kinda disappointed that we'd still be getting some 2nd hand ones. Meh...the F-22B sounds good though.

I see the purchase of these 2 missile guided frigates as myanmar centric, to warn them from doing any hanky panky. Since we are buying 3 guided missile frigate in addition to the 2 f-22bs. I hope the government buy a brand new or recently built 2nd hand(2007 onwards) frigate for the last guided missile frigate.

Can the thread OP atleast post a reliable source of the specs for these FFGs ? Then only a fair discussion based on the platforms its likely to encounter can be discussed.

#Dont even think of mentioning a naval blockade by India. Our navy is modernizing at a rapid rate. We have more than 50 top of the line destroyers and Frigates currently being constructed across the globe for IN. So against IN u don't stand a chance.

how many submarines you have?
i read in some where that pakistan gave u some old subs in past

bro, those frigates will have c802 and fm90... f22B will also have same armaments... Not sure about radar and stealthy tech though! They are cheap! I do believe this is the right option... We should convince china to sell us one or two of her old destroyers with HQ-16.

how many submarines you have?
i read in some where that pakistan gave u some old subs in past

nope that plan was cancel they send those subs to gidani and break them :rolleyes: they have no sub in service

....We should build a handy sub fleet within next 10 or 15 years. I personally think without it we are gonna suffer massively...

2001 incident?? did you blow us up??
2001 Indian

Just one question.. Does BDR exist today? What do you think happened? Even in 71' during your liberation war, Mukti vahini was in the front. Do we need to go for war over one stupid incident....

Btw, congratulations on the new ships. BN certainly needs to shore up its strength.

Back
Top Bottom