What's new

Bangladesh orders graft probe into Nobel laureate Yunus

Idiot BAL crony, study hard to understand English. It is you who is going circle without any knowledge of international affairs.

Which idiot told you that Japan EVER borrowed money from others? It did not borrow even 1 dollar from any country including the USA.

Rather, Japan lends money to the USA. China also does the same. Bloody Madrasah stupid, learn many subjects before you start debating on subjects that you have no knowledge of.

And, do not waste my time. I don't get paid by the BAL party to counter your incessant nonsense.

Look genius - you asked to name a country that borrows to develop. I showed you Japan has trillions of external debt.

I never said debt was a problem - you said that. The funny part is, while sitting in one of the most indebted countries on earth.

This is the kind of hypocritical imbecile that you are. You only see BD debt no one else's - even though it's within manageable levels.

Now tell me idiot, is borrowing for development ok with you?

@bluesky It is very well known that Japan has massive external debt. Just move on.

Bangladesh has launched a corruption probe into Nobel peace laureate and microfinance pioneer Muhammad Yunus over accusations of embezzlement at a telecoms firm he chairs, the country’s graft watchdog said Thursday.
Dr. Yunus does not fare well with Feraun Hasina because he received a Nobel Prize, but Hasina was not even nominated. But, should not she be happy with her nine doctorate degrees from nine universities?

She would ask the Embassy to donate money before visiting a foreign University where she would receive an Honorary degree.

This is how she received nine doctorate degrees. But, still, she is unhappy that she was NEVER nominated for a Nobel prize, but Yunus received one. Her jealousy started from this thing.

I wonder what happens to her when she loses the next election with fair voting. Will she commit suicide or is it that the military will hang her for conspiring to kill 57 officers in Pilkhana?

Yes, this is the reason that she does not want a fair election and she wants to remain in power until it is 2041 before which she will be dead. She is already 76 years old.

Look genius - you asked to name a country that borrows to develop. I showed you Japan has trillions of external debt.
Japan did not borrow a single dollar from any country ever in its history before or after the WWll. Stop bickering to prove that BD is following Japan. What a BAL hypocrite are you!!!

BD is following Pakistan and SL as well as many Latin American countries that never developed.

Do not you see how bright is your dark room without electricity? You must ask Hasina to borrow more dollar money to start the power stations.

So, please do not cry yet. A worse time is coming in 2026 when BD will be repaying $4 billion to $5 billion every year to the loan sharks for the next 25 years.

This year, it is only $2.5 billion and your room is already without lights!!!.

Japan did not borrow a single dollar from any country ever in its history before or after the WWll. Stop bickering to prove that BD is following Japan. What a BAL hypocrite are you!!!

BD is following Pakistan and SL as well as many Latin American countries that never developed.

Do not you see how bright is your dark room without electricity? You must ask Hasina to borrow more dollar money to start the power stations.

So, please do not cry yet. A worse time is coming in 2026 when BD will be repaying $4 billion to $5 billion every year to the loan sharks for the next 25 years.

This year, it is only $2.5 billion and your room is already without lights!!!.

It's impossible to reason with a political shill.

Today, you're sniffing at nuclear plants and railway lines but previous regimes stole millions without a peep from your types.

Now you're defending Yunus - you will promote anything against BD, but sadly it's left you looking like a fool.

Maybe you forgot that 20 years ago, including your BNP rule, Bd was one of the poorest nations on earth.

Since then Greece has defaulted, Egypt, Lebanon, Belarus all are at risk. All countries are facing inflation

If I follow your argument, yes BD might be poor again in 20 years - but at least we will have infrastructure to show from this era. Every other era has only left us poverty and debt - all under the watch of people like you.

It's impossible to reason with a political shill.

Today, you're sniffing at nuclear plants and railway lines but previous regimes stole millions without a peep from your types.

Now you're defending Yunus - you will promote anything against BD, but sadly it's left you looking like a fool.

Maybe you forgot that 20 years ago, including your BNP rule, Bd was one of the poorest nations on earth.

Since then Greece has defaulted, Egypt, Lebanon, Belarus all are at risk. All countries are facing inflation

If I follow your argument, yes BD might be poor again in 20 years - but at least we will have infrastructure to show from this era. Every other era has only left us poverty and debt - all under the watch of people like you.

Why waste your time and spoil another thread by engaging a troll?!

BD is one of the best run developing countries in the world and the currency markets and ratings agencies are the ultimate judges of a country's fiscal position - both rate BD quite highly and they are actually paid a lot of money to do this and not some half-educated stowaway to Japan.

@bluesky It is very well known that Japan has massive external debt. Just move on.

Japan still world's top creditor at end of 20
May 26, 2020

Japan remained the world’s largest creditor at the end of 2019, with the net balance of external assets held by its government, companies and individual investors hitting a record ¥364.53 trillion ($3.40 trillion), the Finance Ministry said Tuesday.
The figure, up 6.8 percent from a year earlier and the highest since comparable data became available in 1996, reflected increased direct investments abroad by Japanese firms and a rise in prices of foreign stocks held by domestic investors.

Japan was the world’s largest holder of overseas net assets for the 29th consecutive year, the ministry said.
A ministry official refrained from presenting an outlook for the possible impact of the novel coronavirus pandemic on the 2020 balance.
In the reporting year, Germany had the world’s second-largest net external assets, with ¥299.83 trillion at the end of 2019, followed by China with ¥231.77 trillion. The United States was the biggest net external debt holder with ¥1.199 quadrillion, according to the ministry.

RELATED STORIES​

Total Japanese external assets increased 7.8 percent to a record ¥1.098 quadrillion for the 11th straight year of gains.
Japanese direct investment in the United States stood at a record ¥58.20 trillion, and that in China was also the largest on record at ¥14.22 trillion.
Japanese overseas liabilities rose 8.4 percent to a record ¥733.21 trillion amid an increase in the volume and value of Japanese securities held by foreign investors.​

I have seen both "Three Kingdoms" and "Secrets of the Three Kingdoms". I feel very sorry for the Han Emperor who was deposed by the son of Cao Cao and became a feudal Lord.

His descendants were killed by probably the Zhou people. It pained me. Chinese history is full of many ups and downs, and violence. However, it is the same in other countries, as well.
Maybe "Guan Yu" returned to the Three Kingdoms era.

4c4d-a514f19732f7bda2bf87ada6db9e1cdc.jpg

a13c-c141da3532ae099a574c723f5e0350a3.jpg

Maybe "Guan Yu" returned to the Three Kingdoms era.

View attachment 895207
View attachment 895208

Guan Yu must have been a great Chinese hero of his time. I have seen his portrait/ painting on the main gates of houses in Kuantang. I am not sure if the Door God was him. Is it Guan Yu or any other hero?

I am now watching the historical sequence named, "Legend of Chu and Han - 楚汉传奇".​

Last edited:
Guan Yu must have been a great Chinese hero of his time. I have seen his portrait/ painting on the main gates of houses in Kuntang. I am not sure if the Door God was him. Is it Guan Yu or any other hero?

I am now watching the historical sequence named, "Legend of Chu and Han - 楚汉传奇".​

Guan Yu symbolizes "loyalty, integrity, bravery and chivalry" in China. Guan Yu and Confucius are Chinese sages. Enjoy emperor worship and have their own temple.

Guan Yu's title was promoted 13 times by later emperors(1 time in Shu, 3 times in Song Dynasty, 1 time in the Yuan Dynasty, 3 times in the Ming Dynasty, 5 times in the Qing Dynasty). Finally, Guan Yu was "deified" as a god (in China, the god needs the approval of the emperor).

In Taoism. Guan Yu was promoted to one of the highest gods.

So the portrait you see is not Guan Yu. It should be Qin Qiong and Yu Chi Gong.

Guanyu Temple

241f95cad1c8a7868fcc0f8d6309c93d71cf504a.jpg

There are many versions of the Legend of chu and han. I don't know which one you mean.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom