What's new

Bangladesh ranked 11th happiest country in the world by Happy Planet Index

rishtedaron and family ko mazboot rakho ...,,rishtedaron mein duriyaan peda na hone den wohe kuch rehta he .........ye mera apna khayal he .........:pop:

tumare husband veech laraee bhi hogaee ,abhi to naee nawali dulhan gaee the ...:suicide2:
Mujhe nahi lagta.......kyon ki na to hamari arranged marriage aur hamari dosti to shadi se phale ki hai.so we have better understanding with each other.

Lol on a side note, is this one of those rankings where being on the top is a bad thing? Because here is what I see:

Bangladesh -11
Pakistan - 16
India - 32
China - 62
USA - 105

If anything, I want India's rank to go down more to be near US/China, than be near PaK/Bangladesh :hang2:
so one who is rich is most unhappiest.

They Must be on number 10 and went to 11 when they lost the race to Semifinals After Pakistan beat them in t20 Worldcup.

If we see the ranking of this index the lower the ranking the richer the country...

They Must be on number 10 and went to 11 when they lost the race to Semifinals After Pakistan beat them in t20 Worldcup.
they were on 172 but when they won over pak they came to number one and then won over SA so came to 10 but lost semi berth so came to 11 .......................:D

I think RAW & RAWamy are getting lazy at their work these days ;)

Anyways, Congratulations to Bangladesh !!

Lol on a side note, is this one of those rankings where being on the top is a bad thing? Because here is what I see:

Bangladesh -11
Pakistan - 16
India - 32
China - 62
USA - 105

If anything, I want India's rank to go down more to be near US/China, than be near PaK/Bangladesh :hang2:

The only thing burning here is the reputation of bengalis as intellectuals. Your inablity to comprehend simple english and the other pk_baloch troll's small heart fatwas go hand in hand with a general lack of good education.

BTW China is ranked 60 and USA 105 - so congratulations to big hearted pakistanis and bangladeshis, if a lack of comprehension actually leads to happier hateful idiots, then well its all good then :lol::lol::lol:

Totally hateful for no conceivable reasons...

The reason America ranks low is because we have a huge carbon footprint. People here drive everywhere, use tons of electric products, huge plastic use etc. This is not good for the environment - have you ever heard of global warming?

You two want India to be ranked closer to China & USA. You don't care about the environment at all? It's so obvious that you have a third-world, poor-country mentality. Willing to do whatever just to be America even though it makes 0 logical sense in this case.

It's so obvious that you have a third-world, poor-country mentality. Willing to do whatever just to be America even though it makes 0 logical sense in this case.

You just defined the term "Indian" in two sentences!!! :D

they must publish the prices of alcohol drinks in the happiest countries. cheaper the brandy, happier the guy!

Totally hateful for no conceivable reasons...

The reason America ranks low is because we have a huge carbon footprint. People here drive everywhere, use tons of electric products, huge plastic use etc. This is not good for the environment - have you ever heard of global warming?

You two want India to be ranked closer to China & USA. You don't care about the environment at all? It's so obvious that you have a third-world, poor-country mentality. Willing to do whatever just to be America even though it makes 0 logical sense in this case.

Talking of logical sense, the index talks about the efficiency of well being in terms of ecological damage - agreed?

However the illiterate interpretation by media and the scornful comments by some illiterate bangladeshis making fun of India's relatively lower rank but higher than BD invited comments from me in the first place. I do not consider BD as the role model for sustainable development.

However like the other idiot asura desperate to make dumb comments on Indians on all threads, you have missed that and now you are telling me what I want to be :) logical indeed. Thank you, but I'd rather be India at rank 32 than BD at rank 16. Bye bye.

You just defined the term "Indian" in two sentences!!! :D

Yes those 2 are retards. But you're dumb too for being happy that they're idiots.

Tell me - do you think it'll be good for anyone on the planet if 1 billion Indians tried to live how 300M Americans live? India's carbon foot-print now is 0.9 - America's is 7.6. You do the math.

You're in Canada but you don't sound Canadian.

Back
Top Bottom