What's new

Bangladesh seek to reverse result of Asia Cup final

If respect for bangladesh being broken, some pakistanis are saying that, if your respect is so fragile, then you shouldn't have respected our team in the first place.

If pakistanis' respect so fragile for Bangladesh cricket team, then they should not respected in the first place.

These blocking batsman tricks are now being used very commonly to get the batsman out.. These are desperate measures team are taking to avoid a loss.. Happened to Tendulkar couple of times in Australia.. Bowlers have mastered the trick and they act so innocent that blocking the batsman was not their intention.. Hopefully ICC makes certain guidelines in this regard..

conspiracy theory number 5 :lol:

These blocking batsman tricks are now being used very commonly to get the batsman out.. These are desperate measures team are taking to avoid a loss.. Happened to Tendulkar couple of times in Australia.. Bowlers have mastered the trick and they act so innocent that blocking the batsman was not their intention.. Hopefully ICC makes certain guidelines in this regard..

whois conspiracy theorist now :lol:

whois conspiracy theorist now :lol:

I am not blaming you.. I am telling you it's a general phenomenon just like scratching the ball with nails or coke cap to get extra swing or reverse swing. Now go ahead deny it.. Say, it never happened..

Can't believe it! There was a group of people in Pakistan who really criticized the majority of Pakistanis who were sympathizing with the Bangladeshi team and were declaring them the real Camps BUT now this news is gonna have a very negative effect, BCB just proved those people's criticism right, image of Bangladesh has already gone down in minutes after this news was posted on the social media.

Joi Banga ........
1415.gif

Lol dafuq? They have lost the plot.

5 penalty runs based on what rule:undecided: At best they can be given 1 run in lieu of the run that was apparently blocked. Similar incident happened with Sachin and Brett Lee in CBA series, no one bothered with complaining!

To my judgement, the bangladeshis batman at 0:55 is clearly on the purpose to push Cheema in order to make it look like blocking.

Case closed now!

BCB should fine to Shahadat hussain for giving 19 runs to the tailendors 10th and 11th batsman in last over.
Hiding weakness is not a solution.
False accusation can't hide the weakness.
These white umpires gave 3 wrong decision against our batsman which resulted 150 runs with 6 wicket lost in no time.
I also know many people in Bangladesh will not like this step taken by BCC otherwise rules are same for everyone.:azn:

Never Sympathize with some one who has stabbed you in the back before. Once a Traitor always a Traitor. I never wanted to Blame Bangladeshi Players but Sorry to say how can BCB Challenge without their Bangladeshi Players consent. The moment Sheikh Haseena went without awarding the trophy, i knew they still have a long way to go to Develop Sports Man Spirit in them. :disagree: :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom