What's new

Bangladesh to China ordered 16 F-7BGI light fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, imran shaheb.... BD is evaluating SU30 F16 GRIPEN..... F7 was needed on emergency basis for new air base in coxbazar..... We are going for f7 is an old news..... Anyway as china stopped manufacturing it we thought jf-17 is the alternative. Now it seems like china designed new variants BGI after bangladesh's request.... BAF went for f-7 because it is saving money for next marketing.

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

anyway these 48 f-7 will continue to serve our sky for many years.... China also uses them if i am not wrong.

Boss stop gap means that untill the more modern aircrafts make their way into BAF, these F-7s will be used to serve the purpose.

yep but they will stay in service 10-15 years dear as they are brand new .

still opting mig21 variant....???

gr8 deal for Chinese, they are really good business men...

Well, imran shaheb.... BD is evaluating SU30 F16 GRIPEN..... F7 was needed on emergency basis for new air base in coxbazar..... We are going for f7 is an old news..... Anyway as china stopped manufacturing it we thought jf-17 is the alternative. Now it seems like china designed new variants BGI after bangladesh's request.... BAF went for f-7 because it is saving money for next marketing.

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

anyway these 48 f-7 will continue to serve our sky for many years.... China also uses them if i am not wrong.

i am not making fun yaar i am just wondering how can some one go in f-7 at 2011 . btw china i think has 400+ in service at this time .

May be modified version!!!!!!!!!

i think 200 pakistani f-7s are ready to go out of service bd should take them as F-6

Bangladesh has gone crazy, when the whole world is eyeing towards fifth generation aircraft they are going for F7 :yahoo: dont know if they are so dumb or Chinese are too smart.

yep but they will stay in service 10-15 years dear as they are brand new .
I know...but their current role may be MR (as they are said to modified with GPS for precision delivery) but may be allocated to airdefence squadrons when advanced MR platforms make their way in BAF

last time it was free yaar and also deliver them at home but BD lose them in floods .:angel:

As they want J-7, you should charge min atleast. Yesterday they are talking about SU-30,my god they didn't talked to acquire rafale........today BD decision :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

still opting mig21 variant....???

gr8 deal for Chinese, they are really good business men...
Bangladesh has gone crazy, when the whole world is eyeing towards fifth generation aircraft they are going for F7 :yahoo: dont know if they are so dumb or Chinese are too smart.
They are decently modified, my guess is that if PGM capability is added, so would have been the BVR......should i have to post the picture of J-7E prototype undergoing testing with JFT, J-10 and J-20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom