What's new

Bangladesh’s Nuclear Power Plant: Economic Blackhole or Energy Backbone?

I think he is BD’shi but an anti-Islam atheist.

Nothing wrong with being an atheist and also disagreeing with current BD government but constantly running down Islam and your country is wrong.
Did I say a word against Islam? I said about the Muslims because countries with Muslim population have so far failed to develop industrially. Cite just one Muslim country.

But, when I say Muslim why do you change it to Islam? Is it very convenient to tagging someone like that instead of answering a valid question?

Muslims are fond of citing too many excuses why they cannot develop. BD is no exception. Its govt has decided to put the cart before the horse, and you will get the result as usual.

Build industries left and right. This is a horse that should be put before the unnecessary heavy infrastructures with foreign loans. I have opened thread on unnecessary projects. Read and re-think about the priorities.

I watched the video below to see which big Muslim are you? Enjoy. @UKBengali.

Read below and learn.

Last edited:
I think he only looks at short term price.

Not security, environment, health or price stability.

He is also extremely pro Japanese. Nothing wrong with that.

But clouds his judgment regarding engagement with China and Russia.

If the nuclear plant was built by Japan - I bet he wouldn’t have a problem.
Japan has quite a few nuclear power plants and it is a highly developed country in such a level that BD has asked it to finance and build the metroline and many others.

Japan builds its own nuclear power plants and BD asks Russia and India to build its. Stupid, you cannot even compare Japan with your two-flagged England., and here you are comparing to BD with Japan!! Are you full of alcohol?

Japan is a $5,000 billion GDP and your flag country is just $2,800 billion.

So, what is your point?

Why such a meritorious guy like you should allow it? Do not have the national pride of golden Bangladesh? Oh!! It is only in the poetries. It is Japan that comes to make it happen a little.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom