What's new

BD creation was Indian national objective & US had to preserve WP-Kissinger

So, we shall help north east parts of India to get their freedom. I think that will be a return for their hospitality in 1971.
I think they are in great problem by the Indian governments.

u are welcome sir, should i get u a red carpet.

Every Indian, Pakistani & Bangladeshi knows what happened in 1971. conflict erupted in East pakistan & india saw this as a opportunity to break the back of its enemy & hence supported it. i believe if soviet union was not behind india at that time U.S would have attacked india. only the threat of involvement of soviet union kept U.S at bay.

By the time 7th fleet reached BoB, war is over.

u are welcome sir, should i get u a red carpet.

They rather prefer pole vaults.

We common BDs are not your puppet. Its awamileague who is your puppet and we will be kicking them out soon. Hope you will be
ready to take them in your secular bharat mata land.They are actually of your kind.

it were bangladeshis who elected AL to power & not indians, so stop ranting all the same sh!t again & again. i m eager to see what the f**k BNP will do when it comes to power.

So, we shall help north east parts of India to get their freedom. I think that will be a return for their hospitality in 1971.

You lot will be swimming in the bay of Bengal either naturally or by India's grace if u even try to attempt that. :lol:

You forget your realities, you are more than dozen times smaller, twenty times weaker nation both economically and militarily and virtually surrounded by us on all sides..

Last time it took us two weeks to capture entire Bangladeshi territory, that is when we were fighting on two fronts with much bigger and much better trained enemy than yourself.

You can neither afford nor survive an enmity with India!!

instead of being grearful to Bangladesh india is constantly working against Bangladesh. That is India.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Its impossible to be flamed by an ingrate who is also a fool!

That's good !!!!! I think u also need that. Most of the provinces want freedom from india.
Only they need some help.

And apart from training in pole vaulting what can you contribute.

We common BDs are not your puppet. Its awamileague who is your puppet and we will be kicking them out soon. Hope you will be
ready to take them in your secular bharat mata land.They are actually of your kind.

Common bangladeshi elected a puppet goverment because they have a puppet mentality( like you ) and they want to live like a puppet. That is why hasina aka our puppet in power.

Actually. We also have to return the favor of bangladesh which they done by dividing our enemy into two pieces. Don't worry because we will do the same by helping burmese .

You lot will be swimming in the bay of Bengal either naturally or by India's grace if u even try to attempt that. :lol:

Yeah I think they will not mind to join us,rather than doing Indian slavery. Cultures of both parts r very different though.

Territorial Integration of NE to BD is the natural order of things to come and the BAY is our property not yours.:coffee:

LOL I have a different prediction, you guys will die trying. If thats what you want. You seem to be a false flagger nothing like the stadium full of BD audiences supporting India in todays match :lol::lol:

Yeah I think they will not mind to join us,rather than doing Indian slavery. Cultures of both parts r very different though.

I think its the other way round, we created you so we have a right of destroying u as well.

Common bangladeshi elected a puppet goverment because they have a puppet mentality( like you ) and they want to live like a puppet. That is why hasina aka our puppet in power.

It was selection not election.Bags of indian cash helped your stooges to come to power and thanks to internet and mass media
people know that now.

Actually. We also have to return the favor of bangladesh which they done by dividing our enemy into two pieces. Don't worry because we will do the same by helping burmese .

Thanks for admitting it, now don't beg for gratefulness again.

Back
Top Bottom