What's new

BD creation was Indian national objective & US had to preserve WP-Kissinger

Thats the good thing we know better than punjabi or shikhs . Why dont u think u will sink in Bay of Bengal chasing us.

so u want the Punjab regiment and the Sikh regiment of the IA to chase you till the Bay of bengal. I think thats doable and the IA can oblige u with it.

Thats the good thing we know better than punjabi or shikhs . Why dont u think u will sink in Bay of Bengal chasing us.

Forget sinking all indians in bay of bengal. Have u ever thought if all of indians even pissed in bay of bengal it will flood up your nation. Advantage 1.25 billion.

Yes you could have repeated it if we were sikkim or butan but unfortunately for you BD is a country of 160 million muslim ,
culturally and religiously different from India.

We don't want you as our part of country unlike sikkim. And if you are right than why AL won in last election?

BTW i thought you indians respect democracy so why are you advocating
selection in BD.:confused:

If I am not wrong than Bangladesh is democratic nation than how we abled to select AL? Its simple. We won't select. Bangladeshi will elect( I told you the reason ). Just like last election

What favor?:woot:

Short term memory lose problem?
Thanks for admitting it, now don't beg for gratefulness again.

and that will be how? Please do share the military might of BD and stratergy to face a force of 10 million...

I didnt know ur military has 10 million people.Thats impresive!!!!
Is that a communist country.

Forget sinking all indians in bay of bengal. Have u ever thought if all of indians even pissed in bay of bengal it will flood up your nation. Advantage 1.25 billion.

Thats impresive!!!!!Good prediction(in ur dreams).

Are u so full.Get a break!!!!!!!!!

If I am not wrong than Bangladesh is democratic nation than how we abled to select AL? Its simple. We won't select. Bangladeshi will elect( I told you the reason ). Just like last election

Well people will elect when they will be allowed to elect. So far your stooge is not ready to hold
an impartial election. She is hoping her dadas will save her. She has completely gone crazy for
holding on to power.

Short term memory lose problem?

You have apprehension problem.

LOL hum sab milke wahan thhuk dey tho wahan pe flood aa jayegi.

In the near future those regiments may also unable to IA. Because if they also want their freedom.dont be so proud.

I don't get it. Why does every thread turns into a IND vs BD pissing contest?

As for all the tall words being spoken by BDeshis, I would suggest first stand eye-to-eye with IND before such frivolous claims.

All of these arm chair generals should pull their faces out of their backsides and smell some coffee. You guys are salivating over a few frigates that Burma has and feel that you need to match them, India is in a different league militarily.

There is no harm in being patriotic but you guys just come out sounding silly. Its like India start claiming that it can take on the US armed forces and defeat them. Its simple math. Our capabilities are several order of magnitude higher than yours. Either match the capability or accept the harsh truth about your own and carry on.

BD can do this, BD can do that, what utter BS. The same way India handling calls for back office work, does not make us the technological IT geniuses we would like to believe, the only thing you can do is sew my underwear, tag with "Abercrombie & Fitch" and ship it to the US.

Once you start doing anything more than that we can re-visit this discussion :)

Hey guys, it's 2012! World is going to end! Why still talk about some decades old war? Let's move on! Stop posting such threads. People didn't show much interest when I opened a thread to talk about BD's future or when Zab opened one to discuss ways to develop BD faster. So disappointed..

In my opinion what today Ia achieved I dont want to talk about this.

But the history says IA is thief & corrupted. During 1971 war they stole everything from my father's school during their stay. If they can steal some lab equipments how cheap they r.

So if they can steal those things what is their tendency behind helping us thats clear. We r seeing that very clearly today.
So that's the anger come on some forums.

It should be fairly obvious how big bad states behave with their little neighbors, whether its India with Pakistan or Bangladesh, or China with Japan, Korea, Philippines or Vietnam, the story is always the same. Too much concentration of power is a recipe for corruption and destabilization.

It would not be in India’s national interests to allow a dominant power or a transnational power that would intrude into its sphere of influence: from Singapore to East Africa.

Kissinger is just pandering to the Indian ego to get India on board against China. And the "veteran statesman" is doing a piss poor job of hiding his ulterior motives. But, then again, Kissinger never was one to bother with subtlety.

Back
Top Bottom