What's new

BD-PAK relations in Hasina's Regime

HK-47

Reaction score
heya,

we seem to be only talking about BD-IND relations after the elections while ignoring another important one.I don't know whether if such a thread exists.

How was the relationship between Bangladesh and Pakistan during Hasina's last tenure?what would it be like in her second tenure?what do you expect and want?

regards.

heya,

we seem to be only talking about BD-IND relations after the elections while ignoring another important one.I don't know whether if such a thread exists.

How was the relationship between Bangladesh and Pakistan during Hasina's last tenure?what would it be like in her second tenure?what do you expect and want?

regards.

It will be bumpy for sure.. Specially if it comes to the level of War Crime issue..
Pakistan needs to play tricky diplomacy here. AL will not hesitate to trash PK if that required..
Last time Pakistan had to bring back their envoy, when he commented negatively on 1971 issue.
Except that area, Pakistan will enjoy very good relationship with Bangladesh and they could even take that to a new level if they at least respond positively on the war crime tribunal.... Mushi could be the right person now for Pakistan to deal with Bangladesh (or may be Benajir)..

can BD live with Pakistan setting 2-4 airbases near Indian border? and couple of cruise missiles ? an army deployment of 100,000 troops will be really helpfull i know alot of BD people in New York they seems to hate Pakistan

can BD live with Pakistan setting 2-4 airbases near Indian border? and couple of cruise missiles ? an army deployment of 100,000 troops will be really helpfull i know alot of BD people in New York they seems to hate Pakistan
You want BD to make that arrangement??? May I ask why?:smokin:

You want BD to make that arrangement??? May I ask why?:smokin:

because incase of Pakistan being attack we can attack from 2 sides rather than 1 because its would be very effective and with babur cruise missiles

because incase of Pakistan being attack we can attack from 2 sides rather than 1 because its would be very effective and with babur cruise missiles

Dont worry PK wont be attacked... Lets pray for peace :enjoy:

Dont worry PK wont be attacked... Lets pray for peace :enjoy:

i knwo but we fell threatin from every side US on western borders and India on East side its not that easy to let it go the only allie Pakistan can count on is Iran to joint strike on US in Afganistan and India and we should make ICBM's that can reach US cities and than threat them stop the drones attack we are being played by killing our own people and its a very effective stregedy.:pakistan:

i knwo but we fell threatin from every side US on western borders and India on East side its not that easy to let it go the only allie Pakistan can count on is Iran to joint strike on US in Afganistan and India and we should make ICBM's that can reach US cities and than threat them stop the drones attack we are being played by killing our own people and its a very effective stregedy.:pakistan:

Well I know your point.
First pakistan made a mistake when it got involved with superpower in their own proxy war in Afganistan. That was the biggest mistake one can ever imagine.. We should always keep ourselves out of those luxury... We need to remember, those west dont bother to trash third world country like us, within a moment..
Pakistan also need to claim its sovereignty on its entire land. Seems like PAK dont control 40% of its own soil... PK needs to put all its resources to demilitirize its western and norther border areas and bring those under the law of the land... If I were the leader of PK I would have banned all the firearms in that region.... and bring some sort of civility there..
I feel that is what the threat PK is facing now..

Well, I think if BAngladesh wouldn'h have been independent, it would have got a much better condition. But it's the guilt of the Bengalis, I personally think that our BD relations aren't important and we can trash this relation, '71 mentioned who the traitors are

Well, I think if BAngladesh wouldn'h have been independent, it would have got a much better condition. But it's the guilt of the Bengalis, I personally think that our BD relations aren't important and we can trash this relation, '71 mentioned who the traitors are

Well, better condition in your perception.. but not in Bengalis perception..
All your leader do mention 71, they do pay tribute to the war martyre when they visit Bangladesh.. They also admitted the crime committed by PK army. What we need here to bring those who personally involved in killing to justice. Any civil person will support that.
Whether BD should have remained with PK or not, that can be discussed, debated and nothing wrong with that... And we are open to that.. In 1973 everybody were pardoned, who opposed to BD and brought back to mainstream but not those who committed crime.. Crime and ideology is two different thing...

All your leader do mention 71, they do pay tribute to the war martyre when they visit Bangladesh.. They also admitted the crime committed by PK army. What we need here to bring those who personally involved in killing to justice. Any civil person will support that.
Whether BD should have remained with PK or not, that can be discussed, debated and nothing wrong with that... And we are open to that.. In 1973 everybody were pardoned, who opposed to BD and brought back to mainstream but not those who committed crime.. Crime and ideology is two different thing...

I didn't want to be rude but mention you that we haven't forgotten the traitors of 1971 who trashed their honour for RAW

guys let just forget the past, we should join hands for a better future for both countries,and we should think how to counter indian nafearious intentions towards pak and bd.

guys let just forget the past, we should join hands for a better future for both countries,and we should think how to counter indian nafearious intentions towards pak and bd.

Agreed. I don't think it's possible to go back in time and fix the problem. Some people got stuck in the past and just not letting it go. Mistake were made from both side. If some one committed crime let Allah burn them in hell. It will be only better if we work together as a team for better future for our people. lets face the reality and go for reconciliation.

Pak-Bangladesh Zindabad :cheers:

I didn't want to be rude but mention you that we haven't forgotten the traitors of 1971 who trashed their honour for RAW

Well in your view BD are traitors.. In BD's view PK were traitors...
Hey it was a war..... BD took its destiny on its own hand..... We still have good will for PK...
But regarding the criminals .. they must be brought to justice.. the stand will not be compromised.. Nothing to do with ordinary pakistanis who are more concern in their day to day living..

Iajdani,

I am one of those Pakistanis who fully support Pakistan-BD all-weather friendship. Be it in times of AL or any others at the helm of affairs in BD. However to the point you bring here:

"What we need here to bring those who personally involved in killing to justice. Any civil person will support that."

Tell me would you be willing to put up those BDs (almost all of whom you guys consider to be your freedom fighters and heroes) up for trial on our claims of mass murder against West Pakistani people and personnel? If your answer is yes (there is plenty of proof available on the excesses committed against West Pakistanis too, and I can recount quite a few cases but that would defeat the whole purpose of my post), then we should continue on this path to demand each others transgressors. If you want to move on, then lets forget about it and move toward a Pakistan-BD relationship which is not burdened by the acts of the past. Almost the entire political, military leadership in Pakistan is from the post 1971 time.

Time to forgive (I do not suggest you forget) and move on. There is plenty of room for cooperation between the two countries. So why not focus on this common ground instead of harping on the old charges? We wronged our own brothers in East Pakistan and that fact is not lost upon us, however our East Pakistani brothers also wronged us in the heat of the moment. You have your own independent country now, rejoice in it, do not forget your history but also realize that asking for heads of people will lead to nothing but more acrimony.

Back
Top Bottom