What's new

Beautiful Pakistani Female Politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.
mp_main_wide_MarviMemon452.jpg

I lover her.

I think Hina Rabbani Khar is very pretty....and she's very well educated too (Mashallah)

she is currently State Minister for Finance and Economic Affairs, and affiliated with PPP

MNA, NA-177 (Muzaffargarh-II). She hails from Multan.

:smitten:

She is also one of most beautiful lootas. She was a minister in the PML (Q) government. When tough times came she ran off to PPP.

well u gotta admit, out of all the posts on here -- i win the award. Coz i dont think we have any female politician who is better looking than that.

Fatima Bhutto does not count, she isnt a politician. She's a philosopher and author, though she does have that political drive to her.

by the way, u cant blame politicians in this country for being lootas.....that's how politics works here. If you dont believe me, look at Hussein Haqqani. He was in bed with the Sharif industrialists and his benefactors were Jamaat Islamy --- both of whom did everything they could to destabilize PPP govt. headed by the late Benazir Bhutto.

dont blame her, blame the f*cked up 'system'

well no indian politician ladies come close to our beauties in politics when it comes on beauty of lady

I suppose all Indian beauties join the "political" party called "Bollywood"! ;)

This reminds me moore 'Roger moore' 007!!
I kind a like the dude.. he's cool!
Any case we must appreciate his efforts in empowering women and bringing fresh faces to politics.

joancollinsmariage1.jpg

NJoy

I had a great laugh reading your post:
Pictures of Ch. Shujaat Hussain surrounded by women. And then Roger Moore surrounded by women.

Okay, I don't know and am too lazy to post images :)
But Shehla Raza--the Deputy Speaker of Sindh Assembly-- is also pretty.

She was my class-fellow at the University of Karachi! I have seen her interviews where she claims to be a good student while being politically persecuted. Personally, I know, she was not the 'sharpest tool in the shed'.

Could someone post a good picture of her?
Thanks!

Wow amazing pictures of an amazing country... Thank you

cddfefdee893ca0c91134978aad550db.JPG

Shehla Raza. My Classfellow at the University of Karachi in the 80s. Now Deputy Speaker of Sindh Assembly.
She used to look as charming as Benazir Bhutto. Once I pointed out the similarity to her and she proudly responded: 'I am no less than Benazir'.

More power to these women politicians!

Miss Nadia Gabol Minister: Human Rights.

nadiagabool010406-1.jpg

well as a minister she dont know the islamic republic of pakistan's minster should be dresswed fully when she is incharge of ministry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom