• Dassault Rafale (France)

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • F/A 18 E/F Super Hornet (USA)

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Mig-35 (Russia)

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Sukhoi T-50 PAK FA (Russia)

Votes: 83 49.1%
  • Eurofighter Typhoon (UK,Germany,Italy)

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xMustiiej70

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
What do you think?

P.S. do not vote on the airplane just because it's made by your country.

I personally think F-22 now and later.
But Also the JXX looks deadly.
I dont know much about that airplane.

Also I heard that PAKFA has high range of radar?
much higher then f-22?
More information would be good.

I think the obvious choice would be the F-22. The Eurofighter after that since the F-35 or PAK-FA are not operational.

buddy, the starter has asked best fighter jets of Future

Oh, my bad didn't read that part since I am so used to seeing all the best whatever threads. Even so I think the best would be F-22 then PAK-FA.

All of these choices except 4 are stupid even to list.

Gripen??
F-16?!??!
F 18?!?!?
EF??!?!
Mig-35!??!
Rafale?!?!

Those are all 4.5/4th.
Only chances are:

F-22
PAK FA
F-35
Su-35BM (new with AESA)

Oh, my bad didn't read that part since I am so used to seeing all the best whatever threads. Even so I think the best would be F-22 then PAK-FA.

157939941.jpg

No doubt PAK-FA will be a very good fighter but will the cost really be under $100 million. I think that would be very cheap for a 5th gen fighter.

Yes, And The FGFA Varient should be much more cheaper, as Its softwares and avionics are Indian.... So Lets keep the fingers crossed, Who Knows Even Medium Combat Aircraft can join the league

[/COLOR]

This is a very poor comparison table... the real issues are efficacy of weapon systems, radar capabilities, ECM capabilities, rcs, reliability etc. None of these are compared. The old speed/payload/ceiling comparisons are really not relevant in this context.

Considering the 5th generation systems that even left USA scientists in awe I think Rafale could emerge as a true fighter. Maybe French are also working on a more advanced variant. Cost effective IMO when compared to Raptors, PAK-FA etc.

LCA Tejas...take-fa out of the you best 3 list its not even an operational plane when it is operational we'll talk about it.

voted for f-35. In my opinion in future it will have all the glory that f-16 have.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom