What's new

Bhavnagar industry produces important part of India’s Ist locally made MMR

I personally have not heard about this industry, have you???

Products
Investment Castings manufactured by Lost-Wax and other processes, in Ferrous, Non-Ferrous, Nickel base and Cobalt base alloys, of piece weight upto 200 Kg, the highest in India. Fully machined, treated and ready-for-use components supplied.

Systems Certification from TUVNORD, Germany:
ISO/TS 16949:2002 | ISO 9001:2000
ISO 14001:2004 | OHSAS 18001:2007
-----------------------------------------
a "Self-Certified Vendor" to Maruti Suzuki Ltd., a Joint Venture Company of Suzuki Motors Co., Japan
recognised as Export House by Foreign Trade department
Outstanding Performance Award-2009 By Mahindra & Mahindra\

Investment Precision Castings - Investment Casting, Lost Wax Castings, Microfusion, Feinguss

Gujarat | DeshGujarat.Com » Archives » Bhavnagar industry produces important part of India’s first locally made Multi-Mode Radar

Investment & Precision Castings Limited (IPCL) , an industrial house in Bhavnagar has manufactured India’s first Multi Mode Radar (MMR) for Indian Air force’s Tejas aircraft .Till now India had to depend on Israel for the radar. But the Bhavnagar based industrial house has brought pride to the state by manufacturing the Radar locally.

Investment & Precision Castings Limited (IPCL) is a brand name in the casting industry. The company is involved in the areas of providing casting for automobile industry, astronomy and defense, general engineering, energy produce, electric switch gears, pump, valves.

The company has locally manufactured two thin-wall castings for the defense ministry of the government of India. These castings will be fitted with the Multi Mode Radar in the light weight combat aircraft ‘Tejas’. It has been tested successfully by the defense ministry, stated IPCL Managing Director Piyush Tamboli.

IPCL is the only company in India to develop the Multi Mode Radar

Do u know which particular part of radar it manufacturing ... or which particular cast it is preparing ... i think company has nothing to do with manufacturing of antenna,data & signal processor, software or receiver transmitter part rather its just casting part to hold them inside nose shell of aircraft .. (i hope i m wrong as i m applying for this company :) )\
please provide any more info if u have about this company.

Back
Top Bottom