What's new

Bifront Saudi Arabia: Mediaeval freedoms for export

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what these Arabs do because they do not want to face discuss and address the truth. back to topic Sauds have a lot of experience on how to suppress democracy and women

I guess we have just posted videos of Iranian regime committing horrible massacres of their own people only because they demanded freedom. FREE FREE IRAN...

Guys dont allow yourself to be taken off topic these rants from Saud lovers are intended to take you away from discussing like adults issues.

Lets get back to topic discuss what Sauds mean by democracy. Maybe they mean like Taliban in Afghanistan??

of course, they mean stopping women from driving because they will make us gay if they do.

I guess we have just posted videos of Iranian regime committing horrible massacres of their own people only because they demanded freedom. FREE FREE IRAN...

Do you have no decorum. Being an Arab does it mean you do not have to follow rules. Go create a thread about Iran and we will discuss that. Your behaviour alone encourages people not to support who ever you are supporting

Here we are talking about the joke that Sauds are advising Americans and Zionists about democracy

The one who came from France to declare "Islamic" state? I don't think so. They are just the same, we don't care about their last names since their first three names are Arabic.:rofl:
man what did you do with IQ test?
what is his fault.mohammad reza shah exiled him to france.
wow you are my favorite joker!

imbecile, I was in Iran in 09 during the protest, everyone has their own different reason for protesting.

and let me tell YOU something.
this regime in Iran right now is the best you saudi,jordianian will ever get.
god help you if an persian nationalist gets in power.

Guys dont allow yourself to be taken off topic these rants from Saud lovers are intended to take you away from discussing like adults issues.

Lets get back to topic discuss what Sauds mean by democracy. Maybe they mean like Taliban in Afghanistan??

Where are the videos that prove those violations? none
This shows your real intentions and disgusting hypocracy. Why don't you talk about Iranian oppression instead of lying about Saudi regime?

of course, they mean stopping women from driving because they will make us gay if they do.

from what I hear they don't allow gays democracy. Please see article:

Gay Saudi prince pictured happily with the manservant he beat to death | Mail Online

In this article they say that this Prince would be punished if he goes to Saud because they don't like gays and therefor no democracy for gay business so Sauds could not advise Americans on gay democracy I suppose

imbecile, I was in Iran in 09 during the protest, everyone has their own different reason for protesting.

looool is that a jock

Iranians note how Hindutva comes to support Zionist Arabs. Saud -democracy supported by Zionists and Hindutva

he wont be getting much gold then lol

How do assume am hindu, just because i am from India, shows how pathetic mind you have,..

we have almost as many muslims just almost as like ur whole nations population ... have some shame or self respect.. you crap al over the forum and claim premium... what premium.. premium glorified troll who just now attacked me calling me names by assuming something by own to get cheap points..

what a waste...

Where are the videos that prove those violations? none
This shows your real intentions and disgusting hypocracy. Why don't you talk about Iranian oppression instead of lying about Saudi regime?

This thread is not about Iran its about Sauds. Do you not understand English and forum rules. Here we are supposed to discuss Saud's as American's advisers on democracy

I wish you declare war :yahoo: GW1 would be just a sample of what is going to happen to you. We will give Azeris, Blushes, Arabs Kurds, Turks their independence.

How do assume am hindu, just because i am from India, shows how pathetic mind you have,..
I did not say you were Hindu. I said Hindutva. Which is not a religion but a philosophy like Zionism. And you don't have to be Hindu to support Hindutva. For example here some are saying Sauds are Zionists which they are and they are not Jews to my knowledge

Back to topic Sauds know nothing about democracy

I wish you declare war :yahoo: GW1 would be just a sample of what is going to happen to you. We will give Azeris, Blushes, Arabs Kurds, Turks their independence.

LOL did you know an azeri is running Iran right now? and that there are many mixed Iranian azeris right now in this very forum?
everyone in Iran loves Iran.
give me one evidence they want to become seperate.

you jordanian koonie.
you wish we will declare war? we will r@pe you country and you will be forced to run to israel and live with your allies.

I did not say you were Hindu. I said Hindutva. Which is not a religion but a philosophy like Zionism. And you don't have to be Hindu to support Hindutva. For example here some are saying Sauds are Zionists which they are and they are not Jews to my knowledge

Back to topic Sauds know nothing about democracy

i dont understand what u said.. i only heard it in forum.. yet u label me as one. for u every Indian is a hindutva spporter, wwhatever that is..

its a trait of stupidness to label people. so its expected .:hang2:

haha
before that you will be sth like this
GreatIsrael2.jpg

a sick person from jordan which is exactly half of tehran is Threatening great PERSIA huh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom