What's new

Bifront Saudi Arabia: Mediaeval freedoms for export

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish you declare war :yahoo: GW1 would be just a sample of what is going to happen to you. We will give Azeris, Blushes, Arabs Kurds, Turks their independence.

Iran is united, and you must know we are not racist like you arabs, and you must know a country is not for only one race, Iran is for all who were born in Iran!

LOL did you know an azeri is running Iran right now? and that there are many mixed Iranian azeris right now in this very forum?
everyone in Iran loves Iran.
give me one evidence they want to become seperate.

you jordanian koonie.
you wish we will declare war? we will r@pe you country and you will be forced to run to israel and live with your allies.

Looooooooooooooooooooooool, you little baby... threatening Jordan. I didn't even metion Alqadesya, I just mentioned GW1 which was in the near past. How many times should you get beaten to learn?

Looooooooooooooooooooooool, you little baby... threatening Jordan. I didn't even metion Alqadesya, I just mentioned GW1 which was in the near future. How many times should you get beaten to learn?
just one month ago i didnt know that jordan is a country because there is a street in Tehran called jordan(جردن).
plz dont post such thing that is comparing jordan with Iran
ok shotur?

Before this thread really gets out of hand and gets closed it is very important to note not all saudi and so on are in favor with their governments policies. there is a good saudi member in this forum I forgot his name.

Looooooooooooooooooooooool, you little baby... threatening Jordan. I didn't even metion Alqadesya, I just mentioned GW1 which was in the near past. How many times should you get beaten to learn?

Do you ever talk on topic or any sense??

I wish you declare war :yahoo: GW1 would be just a sample of what is going to happen to you. We will give Azeris, Blushes, Arabs Kurds, Turks their independence.

i am a Azeri !!! :rolleyes:

Azeri people aren't turk ... we are Arian like persians

(PARS - MAD - PART)

so Do you know what am i thinking about you ?

A Troller :lol: Do your Best ;)

If Britons wouldn't let you,there wasn't a country named Jordan today.They let you come to this world and created another fake country named Jordan.Now you are talking about dissolution of Iran?

as Durvaq said above,Iran is not only Persians,Iran is Azeris,Baloochs,Kurds,Lors,Arabs and Persians.Stay united,stay strong.

just one month ago i didnt know that jordan is a country because there is a street in Tehran called jordan(جردن).
ok shotur?

I though people were referring to this.
Flight-1025.jpg

ok shotur?

Iraq is much smaller than Iran, but didn't it beat the hell out of you many many times throught history. Even UAE can turn you back to stone age.

Some what I have seen and read...Iranians don't a give a shyt about saudi intentions, actions ignoring arabian attention seeking...iranians are more focused on developing their country in all positive fields...it is more like shuu shuu saudis and certain arab regimes. All the hate has been from the arabian gulf and it is so terrible that it would only harm arabian gulf. Not bringing religion into it but according to Hadiths of Prophet P.B.U.H most of it mentioned that Arabs would be doing the worst in the future.

Before this thread really gets out of hand and gets closed it is very important to note not all saudi and so on are in favor with their governments policies. there is a good saudi member in this forum I forgot his name.

I agree the problem is the Saud family not Arabs per se. But I must say that I don't know any Arabs on this forum who speak sense pleas introduce him or her to us it would be nice. Instead we have this legend, Mossa and Blackeagle. Who by the way I would want to be against me cos they like Osama have no idea on how to make friends lol

If Britons wouldn't let you,there wasn't a country named Jordan today.They let you come to this world and created another fake country named Jordan.Now you are talking about dissolution of Iran?

as Durvaq said above,Iran is not only Persians,Iran is Azeris,Baloochs,Kurds,Lors,Arabs and Persians.Stay united,stay strong.

Yah, your right there is nothing called jordan, KSA UAE...etc, we are parts of Arab Umah.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom