What's new

Biggest engineering challenge human kind has taken, $45 billion, 1838KM Sichuan-Tibet Railway

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

Biggest engineering challenge human kind has taken, $300 billion, 1838KM Sichuan-Tibet Railway

Sichuan-Tibet has 3 sections, two section had already been finished and in operation, only Ya'an to Nyingchi is still under construction.
The Ya'an to Nyingchi segment is 1,011 km (628 mi) , It traverses a seismically active region with difficult terrain and a fragile ecology, and is the most difficult part of the railway to construct.
The segment's construction started on 8 November 2020[9] with construction expected to last until 2030.

The Sichuan–Tibet railway is extremely difficult to construct. The railway has a elevation difference of 3,000 m (9,843 ft). The starting point Sichuan basin is at only 300 m (984 ft) altitude asl, while terminal is located 3,000 m (9,843 ft) above sea level on the Tibetan Plateau. 90% of the railway runs at an altitude of more than 3,000 m (9,843 ft).

The Nyingchi segment alone runs through the Yarlung Tsangpo river valley 16 times, and required the construction of 47 tunnels and 121 bridges.[13] One of the most challenging segments was the Milin tunnel with 10 km (6.2 mi) length. Milin tunnel lies down to 1,200 m (3,937 ft) below the top of a mountain range, and has an average altitude of 3,100 m (10,171 ft) asl., due to being situated on the Tibetan Plateau.

A 1,011 km (628 mi) long Ya'an–Nyingchi segment will have 72 tunnels with a total length of 851 km (529 mi) with multiple tunnels with a length of more than 30-kilometre (19 mi), of which the longest tunnel is the 42.5-kilometre-long (26.4 mi) Yigong Tunnel.

The railway is tunneled through areas with high-temperature earth-crust.

The total cost of the entire project is given with around 319.8 billion RMB. ( $45 Billion), The whole project is expected to be completed by 2030.

Last edited:
微信图片_20231008182712.png

微信图片_20231008182734.png

Taking bullet trains directly from Shanghai to Lhasa, Tibet in 2 years. High Speed Raiway line 318 will be in operation by 2025.
318川藏线高铁2025年通车,到时候你的西藏梦可以高铁直达拉萨。

Let's move on as I have suggested before
The farts are the topic, it is my turn now . The dick were your topic and you failed miserably.
I have the whole range of Feng Shui Farts
For example if you have troubled marriage I will send you a pillow on wich I farted for 2 days. I will be eating the beans and I will drink hot chocolate. Enjoy it with your husband for a week, the love will return.
Indians love that flavors, it is very effective . Mind you it is a bit on leathery side , your neighbours might not like it.
I came to such idea because the strange similarities between Indians and Chinese.
Or you can post me what you like. Different people different flavors. Don't copy mine , you can't. After you were at the bottom of pile in Ghana, I know that you can't have a depth to your farts. You are a damaged goods buy for mama China, every price is worth paying.
Lol, you pathetic refugee, worthless moron, keep ranting nonsense.

MODs, can you clean this thread please? Not really the brightest discussion going on here.
@waz

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom