What's new

Blast in Peshawar Qissa Khani Bazar

@jaibi when you read this thread when you come online you will be able to see the sympathizers of these animals,
man these creeps havent left mosques, gurdawaras or even churches

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two thing in my mind:

-Maybe foreign elements are involved so that peace settlement will be ruined,or disturbed,APC case must be kept in mind.

-Or second reason as I have predicted that if TTP is involved then they must have made peace talk with an objective to recover their high profile prisioners only rather then any other settlement.

Apologies if I have missed this on the forum, but what peace talks with Taliban are envisaged / discussed in Pakistan? I mean will Taliban agree for any settlement that does not include some power sharing (under any form, whitewash etc)? I firmly do not think so. And if we go by my assumption, then is Pakistan willing to share power with Taliban?

I think my assumption is correct and Taliban very clearly know a settlement is not possible, so you may be right that they just want their prisoners back and want to appear respectable / legit by engaging in talks.

Pakistan is making a big mistake (yet again) by talking to Taliban now, when one goes to a discussion table, there should be absolutely no doubt in anyone's mind about who has the bigger stick. Right now there is doubt.

I have two thing in my mind:

-Maybe foreign elements are involved so that peace settlement will be ruined,or disturbed,APC case must be kept in mind.

-Or second reason as I have predicted that if TTP is involved then they must have made peace talk with an objective to recover their high profile prisioners only rather then any other settlement.
The peace talk topi drama will give them time to recover, so they can bounce back with greater force

Pakistan: Just in: 35 killed and 75 injured in bomb blast in Peshawar near a church. Rescue in progress

The Bomb Disposal Squad (BDS) has confirmed that were two suicide bombers.

The incidents occurred outside St John’s church after the Sunday service came to an end.
The injured have been transported to the Lady Reading Hospital by ambulances and private cars.
The deceased include six women and four children.
The hospital does not have the resources to deal with an emergency of this magnitude and senior doctors and nurses on their day off have been called into work.
BDS reached the blast site and the police have cordoned off the area.
Nearby buildings were also damaged due to the intensity of the blast.

Looks like high officials of state not government wants operation..
Dictating their terms, I think government show bow their head down to them and go ahead otherwise they will be no more.
A misfortunate and coward act..

looks like another wave of violence coming our way...

ohh really, what about peace talks with these innocent talibans?lolzz
thats nothing, right let them do what they want?
drone strikes made them crazy? lolzzz
doooms day, rest in peace dead ones, we will take the revenge from the dogs call TTp, & thier supporters, like KPK govt?

Back
Top Bottom