What's new

Blast in Peshawar Qissa Khani Bazar

and did you bother reading the post on the top of the page or just 2 posts above yours? Please its my request, always go through all the posts before you comment, it saves the embarrassment.... :)
so,TTP and AQ are different.. :coffee:

KIANI promised US before leaving his post, he will do grand operation.
This is what Journalist Harun Rasheed said. He also Said KIANI is a promise keeper.

Instead of venting your spleen against India, realize that you have been suckered by Uncle Sam. Unfortunately, now it is far too late for you to do anything about it.

First read your own posts carefully....What amazes me that Propheciours like you always have wet dreams, and whenever get a chance, they try to jump on conclusion... Without considering the sensitivity of situation.... Over 60 people have died by a coward act and here you are expressing your typical ****** mindset.....I personally have no grudge against India or Indian people, but people like you do always play typical tamash been role. Its never too late for an initiative for peace and stability in the region.....WHY??? Because its our own home, not any foreign occupational force who is trying to save their a## like in Afghanistan or Vietnam or even in Iraq.....

I don't understand WHY Pakistan Army not wiping TTP and other terrorists once for all.
Are they delaying for more dollars to come?
Are they afraid of them?
Are they lack capability.
If army seriously lack capabilities then how can they compare themselves to Indian Army...

I don't understand WHY Pakistan Army not wiping TTP and other terrorists once for all.
Are they afraid of them?
If army seriously lack capabilities then how can they compare themselves to Indian Army...

wipe off ?? --- a walk in a park?
hell NO ask NATO forces!!!

The game is Army and all politicians playing wait and see game.
its like LOOK WHO IS WINNING.
If it is US then operation will be the way but if Taliban wins Pakistan will join TTP :)

wipe off ?? --- a walk in a park?
hell NO ask NATO forces!!!

NATO not here to wipe off anyone.
Who told you that?
If it is not a walk in a park then why asking for walking...

NATO not here to wipe off anyone.
Who told you that?
If it is not a walk in a park then why asking for walking...

they are to establish peace in afghanistan and to eliminate terrorists right?
how much have they been successful?

If it is not a walk in a park then why asking for walking.

Stupid logic...point is it's not easier to eliminate these guys...it will take a long long time...

I would agree with @Slav Defence I think that the TTP have an ulterior motive and want some prisoners recovered or this might be of a grander strategy to coerce the govt. into settlement that favours the TTP. I think everyone should stop looking for peace as of now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh behti Ganga hai, sab haath dho rahe hai. There can be countless theories we can weave around this but as long as higher ups are going to be uncertain about how to deal with this menace and with whom to deal with, people irrespective of sects or religion are going to die.

We are not weaving theories here,but our approach is to diagnose the root cause behind such catastrophe,so that we can resolve it and avoid such incident near future.
It is too early to come to conclusions. Right now,I am anxiously waiting for TTP's official statement.

@jaibi when you read this thread when you come online you will be able to see the sympathizers of these animals,
man these creeps havent left mosques, gurdawaras or even churches

I agree Alph, I don't care if there's any foreign power behind them, I don't care if they are alone. We need to break their backs and humble them. Pakistan is for Pakistanis.

I am very much disappointed of response of current regime now,they are not seriously dealing with current situation to resolve crisis but to gain their political hegemoney.

Are they afraid of them?

Capability=Economy and the hellhole in which our economy is in right now,it would take more that simple hot air to actually wipe out TTP scum. There is a reason why the politicos are so keen to try to put an end to this carnage through dialogue and not by brute force. Again I am not saying that TTP cannot be finished, but for that, a massive operation is needed which would invite many more attacks like this and we simply don't seem to be capable of handling that.

they are to establish peace in afghanistan and to eliminate terrorists right?
how much have they been successful?

Stupid logic...point is it's not easier to eliminate these guys...it will take a long long time...

they were never came to establish peace, where they established peace in the world?
Yes it will take time to wrap TTP, we started wrapping them from 2004 and its about 9 years.
How many time we needed.
If we really want to kill them then we could do it before but we are not interested in it.
We are playing WAIT And SEE game.
Look who is winning...

A lot of your countrymen still consider people such as these your strategic assets and dream of redirecting these people to wage war on Indian civilians after NATO leave Afghanistan. Someone's got to pay the price for that dream.. Eh @bilal ?

Frankly i don't give a DAM about ur inida, spare us with ur theories....

Back
Top Bottom