What's new

Blog | Pakistan Defence

Webby >> :bat:

Arz kia hai... Aap dono k liay.

Sun ke teri baat... Sun ke teri baat...
Ji chahta hai moonh pe maroon laat!

:D Well only Neo's, can't hit a lady.

Well, I am feeling my self in some kind of love dream.:love: :love: :love:

But the thing is, its a wrong thread, so run back to the:woot: cafe, webby will be here shortly:GUNS:

Yeah one question to webby, whats up with the:confused: se purple colour members?, how do u explain them?

Arz kia hai... Aap dono k liay.

Sun ke teri baat... Sun ke teri baat...

Wah...kya azaad shaeri ki hai!

To ek meri taraf se bhi...arz hai ke:

Unki haazir demaaghi ka kya kehna
Unki haazir demaaghi ka kya kehna
Paani maanga to pesh aab kia. :lol:

Now back to topic!

Webby, when is first article due?
I guess Sir Murad is going to launch the first article in this section.

Asim :bat: laat ki insurance karwa lena :D

Ok back to topic yeh i think Neo will follow to post i may be the third hectic rutine:(

submitted mine got some more in the pipeline.

Why don't we all get gmail addresses. Gmail started their own Online Word. http://docs.google.com. It'll be cool since we can always allow each other to collaborate on our articles. Extremely helpful for proof reading purposes.

Seems like a brilliant idea Asim.
So we put our gmail adresses here?

yeah I guess, whoever wants to that is.

yeah mine's asim.aquil@gmail.com. Try it out first. http://docs.google.com, right your article, then hit save and add collaborators (gmail accounts). You can leave a message to them, like you want some more info added or proof read, or add a relevant picture somewhere. Then a collaborator can do some revisions and save it again. You, the owner of the article can review the revisions and take whatever you want. Once done, publish it and just give the link to webby he'll post it online.

It's like a small online editorial setup.

Those who want to go with the collaboration idea, may contact Asim on how to do it. Otherwise, send the article to me, i and others will proof read, and upload it on the blog. :D

Thanks.

Asim has already published one. Just need to proof read, and it will be up.

Interested Users have been sent a personal message giving details on how to publish their materials automatically. If your interested or have not been sent that personal message, please notify here.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom