What's new

Blogger Thaba Baba Murdered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perpetrators of this heinous crime should be tracked down and be brought to justice.

Most PDF Bangladeshi posters belong to Jamat is a myth. I don't care what % vote they got what is their share of constituents, but hamer holds onto this 4.6% figure to promote his myth.

You are not making sense. You are saying you don't believe in the figure 4.6% and you are also saying you don't really know, right?

Jamat's actual vote is 0.4%.
They only get 4-5% votes bcoz they do election with bnp.

That was cruel man, that was cruel. :P

@madx where is my reply?

Risalat quoted me and I given him cue as he mentioned ur name.

I cant believe "There are currently 1788 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 1784 guests)"

OMG :woot:

I found it on facebook.News blogger killed with kobi bhai's avatar.I was like WTF:woot:...did he kill him??:P

I dont know these guys here r highly suspicious. Anyting can happen. Someday back kobi made a comment that he wanted to kill someone with his bare hand. :undecided:
And today so many viewers in this particular page highly suspicious.

And u guys started whinning. Thats it. If u want to remove it I can remove.

Last edited by a moderator:
the incident just happend today but the fingers point on shibir because they are the binificiary . simple comon sense and if anything happend the suspect is the who is benificiary from the incident .i hope you get it. i know you are smart
I asked for source or evidence, without these, it is just a baseless allegation.

Because he knows the problems can be and should be solved diplomatically. Going Dexter Morgan on India doesn't give my country anything. Lose -lose situation for us.

We have seen your brand of "diplomacy" where Awami League submit Bangladesh and Bangladeshi interest to india. Awami League minister justifies BSF killing as "self defense".

NO ONE can call submission to india as "diplomacy". And NO ONE is that naive about your "diplomatic" deception.

Person who thinks wiki, which can be updated "joe" is authoritative source for Bangladesh political map is utterly lacks understanding about Bangladesh, let alone has any credibility what so ever.

the incident just happend today but the fingers point on shibir because they are the binificiary .

That is where aggressor play and act like victim. That is age old Indo-Awami trick. You want to proof. Just look at Ramu attack how Awami League attacked Buddhist population and then came back to blame opposition and Jamaat. Real beneficiaries are Indian and Awami League fascist cause and here are real motives:

BE AWARE - Indian and Awami League Killer(s) acting as victim

Let’s not forget what these bloggers are inciting? Look at their demand charter that was handed to parliament speaker.

Youths submit do-list for JS
The charter also calls for a ban on the Jamaat-e-Islami and like-minded religion-based political parties, anti-liberation forces and collaborators of Pakistani occupation forces.

Besides, all businesses, socio-cultural bodies and media outlets run by war criminals should be banned, the charter says, naming Islamic Bank, Ibne Sina, Focus and Retina coaching centres and media outlets Diganta TV, daily newspapers Naya Diganta, Amar Desh and Sangram and Sonar Bangla Blogs.

Source: Youths submit do-list for JS

These are violent fascist mind used blog as their tool to spread their fascist message and now these fascist “bloggers” using Indian and Awami league sponsored stage in Shahbagh to incite civil war and direct attack on newspaper, media, bank and business institutions. These are fascist extremist to core.
All Indian run and Awami League security/intel apparatus are watching over all these fascist mob leaders 24/7; where they are and what they do. There is a fat chance anyone from outside can reach and kill these indian and Awami League protected price possessions for instigation.Within such tight Indo-Awami watch only people who can reach this blogger was Indian trained Awami League security/intel apparatus/killing squad.

Motive behind blogger murder

1) Shahbagh fascist fest was losing its steam, just early yesterday afternoon it was announced that fascist fest will be from 3pm-10pm. But soon after blogger death news came fascist fest leader reverted their decision and announced have 24 hrs fascist fest. No way Jamaat would want that type of outcome.

2) Indian trained Awami League killing squad had been responsible for number of high profile political figure, Saudi diplomat killing and disappearance. This blogger killing has Indian trained Awami League killing squad written all over it. All the while Indian run and Awami League security/intel apparatus permitted such killing.

3) As Jamaat is the target Shahbagh fascist fest, killing one of their own fascist blogger will give them more ammunition to call for more Jamaat blood. And advance indian and awami league goal of pushing Bangladesh towards civil war shahbagh mob is inciting.

That is where aggressor play and act like victim. That is age old Indo-Awami trick. You want to proof. Just look at Ramu attack how Awami League attacked Buddhist population and then came back to blame opposition and Jamaat. Real beneficiaries are Indian and Awami League fascist cause and here are real motives:

BE AWARE - Indian and Awami League Killer(s) acting as victim

Let’s not forget what these bloggers are inciting? Look at their demand charter that was handed to parliament speaker.

These are violent fascist mind used blog as their tool to spread their fascist message and now these fascist “bloggers” using Indian and Awami league sponsored stage in Shahbagh to incite civil war and direct attack on newspaper, media, bank and business institutions. These are fascist extremist to core.
All Indian run and Awami League security/intel apparatus are watching over all these fascist mob leaders 24/7; where they are and what they do. There is a fat chance anyone from outside can reach and kill these indian and Awami League protected price possessions for instigation.Within such tight Indo-Awami watch only people who can reach this blogger was Indian trained Awami League security/intel apparatus/killing squad.

Motive behind blogger murder

1) Shahbagh fascist fest was losing its steam, just early yesterday afternoon it was announced that fascist fest will be from 3pm-10pm. But soon after blogger death news came fascist fest leader reverted their decision and announced have 24 hrs fascist fest. No way Jamaat would want that type of outcome.

2) Indian trained Awami League killing squad had been responsible for number of high profile political figure, Saudi diplomat killing and disappearance. This blogger killing has Indian trained Awami League killing squad written all over it. All the while Indian run and Awami League security/intel apparatus permitted such killing.

3) As Jamaat is the target Shahbagh fascist fest, killing one of their own fascist blogger will give them more ammunition to call for more Jamaat blood. And advance indian and awami league goal of pushing Bangladesh towards civil war shahbagh mob is inciting.

What is your opinion about people here who are supporting this fascist mob? Are they brain dead or there are personal and family interest involved?

What is your opinion about people here who are supporting this fascist mob? Are they brain dead or there are personal and family interest involved?
Some are from personal and family background. many of them are brain washed with indian and Awami mantra. You would find many of these Dhaka centric young generation has demented human and general value formed by Prothom alo, DS and indian media culture. These section care very little about country or interest, they care what has been said "cool" in TV or Prothom Alo type media. That is where you would find difference even between Awami League leaders (Toafel Ahmed, Kader Siddiqi etc.) from previous generation who has at least some degree of self respect and interest of the country in mind than this new generation of Awami and leftist fan. Good thing is this section does not represent Bangladeshi population of 160 million, regardless of their show in Shahbagh.

Some are from personal and family background. many of them are brain washed with indian and Awami mantra. You would find many of these Dhaka centric young generation has demented human and general value formed by Prothom alo, DS and indian media culture. These section care very little about country or interest, they care what has been said "cool" in TV or Prothom Alo type media. That is where you would find difference even between Awami League leaders (Toafel Ahmed, Kader Siddiqi etc.) from previous generation who has at least some degree of self respect and interest of the country in mind than this new generation of Awami and leftist fan. Good thing is this section does not represent Bangladeshi population of 160 million, regardless of their show in Shahbagh.

Good to know. Media brainwashing works, in all countries. But how do we explain the people who were and are not in Bangladesh?

Good to know. Media brainwashing works, in all countries. But how do we explain the people who were and are not in Bangladesh?

Most of these who are outside Bangladesh has been brain washed and/or influence by family and crowd they mix up with. For example, Udichi, a cultural front to recruit and introduce young to leftist extremism. Folks who were around that extremist organization still holds extreme view and value even they are outside Bangladesh.

So people can rejoice in the murder of a Bangladeshi citizen?

They can (like Al-Zakir and his "wajib ul qatal" comments) advocate the murder and killing of Bangladeshi citizens, however the problem is with those who disagree with them?

@nuclearpak @WebMaster Please take note kalu_miah has an agenda whereby he wants to silence anyone who disagrees with his and his supporters views and is going to lobby actively for more and more restrictions on what we can say in the hope that we end up not being able to disagree with his views or end up leaving the forum.

I am not hypocrite. I call spade a spade. He got what he deserve. This douchebag has been creating a lot of problem in our society. He made a lot of people mad. It's OK if some one become murtid but how dare he disrespect our prophet(s.a.a.w). Dead Fasaadi is a great gift of Allah. :tup:

Webmaster and other mods are aware of your motive and why you are here. You are neither true to this forum nor well wisher of Bangladesh. You are a trouble maker, Bharti lover and you have come here along with other Awami Bengali's to denigrate Bangladesh sub-forum. I am requesting @MBI Munshi to discuss about you with management to settle this matter. :tup:

I myself already express my concern to Webmaster regarding you and other Awami bengalis. I am also requesting other Bangladeshi Islamic nationalist to do the same. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of these who are outside Bangladesh has been brain washed and/or influence by family and crowd they mix up with. For example, Udichi, a cultural front to recruit and introduce young to leftist extremism. Folks who were around that extremist organization still holds extreme view and value even they are outside Bangladesh.

UDICHI was formed to spread mushrik ideology in the name of Bengali culture by none other than Awami maloon league and it's dhoti culture loving, Tagore worshiping, Islamic named maloon intellectual. They are diluting and corrupting the culture of majority and sad part is, majority isn't dong much to eliminate this dark pagan force. :tdown:

Take a look at our cultural shows. It's totally derived from Hindu culture and ritual. If anyone sees it, they they will be thinking Bangladesh is a majority Hindu country. I challenge if anyone can prove me wrong. :undecided:

Ai shab kabis intellectual Der jhota dia marte marte theek Kara darkar. :angry:

UDICHI was formed to spread mushrik ideology in the name of Bengali culture by none other than Awami maloon league and it's dhoti culture loving, Tagore worshiping, Islamic named maloon intellectual. They are diluting and corrupting the culture of majority and sad part is, majority isn't dong much to eliminate this dark pagan force. :tdown:

Take a look at our cultural shows. It's totally derived from Hindu culture and ritual. If anyone sees it, they they will be thinking Bangladesh is a majority Hindu country. I challenge if anyone can prove me wrong. :undecided:

Ai shab kabis intellectual Der jhota dia marte marte theek Kara darkar. :angry:

I just love to see frustrated Jamati/Raza*kars!!! :partay:

when they lose their morals and bankrupt idiology, they start the assasination. i strongly protest this killing !

Awami kangaroo court imprisoned a man based on fabricated evidence(dadagiri) yet these low life fasaadi demanding death sentence. Not only him but they want to kill all Jamat leaders. So what logic or moral you are taking about? This is ludicrous that you are pointing at Jamat when the fact is they are the victim of oppressive killer regime. Where is your morale bro. Does your moral goes to sleep when it's comes to Jamat-Shibir and wake up when it's about Awami. Under what moral ground, Shahbaghi crowed demanding death to Jamat leader? Ora moger maulk pais naki j ja khusi ta karbe aar emni emni kalas paiyaa jave. Aage aage dekho ki hoy. I am afraid Iblees la-hasina forcing Bd in to some sort of civil war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom