What's new

Breaking News: Explosion in London hotel where Zardari was staying!

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
LONDON: At least 14 people were injured in a suspected gas explosion at the Hyatt Regency hotel in Central London where former president Asif Ali Zardari was staying on Friday night, reports said.

The blast took place shortly before midnight at the five-star Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill, in Portman Square, Marylebone.

According to a tweet by Geo’s reporter Murtaza Ali Shah, the former president was not inside the hotel at the time of the explosion.

The London Ambulance Service said five of the injured were taken to a hospital.

According to the London Fire Brigade, the explosion happened at about 23:40 GMT in the basement of the hotel, causing part of the building to collapse.
Explosion in London hotel where Zardari was staying - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Wait a few hours before PTI or its dharnas are deemed responsible for this accidental blast as well! :D Who was accusing them for having links with terrorist outfits few days ago? :D

Dawn is such a cheap newspaper. linking the blast in kitchen to cash some sympathies for Zardari.

Yes, he will even corrupt the guardians of the hell so Allah does not want him there either.

No one can stem the corruption till people themselves do so.
And we very well know how indians and pakistanis fare in this regard.So it remains to be seen in next 5 years what changes are brought by imran khan on corruption in kpk itself.

One leader at top cannot make such huge difference.It will take 1-2 more generations for our people to get better in this aspect when income rises and they feel less inclined towards corruption to save money.

The focus needs to be on better policies for people as priority.

No one can stem the corruption till people themselves do so.
And we very well know how indians and pakistanis fare in this regard.So it remains to be seen in next 5 years what changes are brought by imran khan on corruption in kpk itself.

One leader at top cannot make such huge difference.It will take 1-2 more generations for our people to get better in this aspect when income rises and they feel less inclined towards corruption to save money.

The focus needs to be on better policies for people as priority.
There is a famous Chinese proverb which reads "The fish rots from the head". Since IK is not corrupt, thing will improve, IF he ever got a chance to become the PM of Pakistan. And that 'IF' is a big 'IF'.

There is a famous Chinese provers which reads "The fish rots from the head". Since IK is not corrupt, thing will improve, IF he ever got a chance to become the PM of Pakistan. And that 'IF' is a big 'IF'.

That chinese proverb will work either in communist china or in presidential system like usa not in parliamentary system like india or pakistan where each mp/mla/senate member is counted as 1 vote and thus have bargaining power.

Any leader has to heed to the wishes of majority

There is a famous Chinese proverb which reads "The fish rots from the head". Since IK is not corrupt, thing will improve, IF he ever got a chance to become the PM of Pakistan. And that 'IF' is a big 'IF'.

He appears to me like an another Kejari. If he becomes PM, You guys will regrate and remember the golden days of Jardai and Nawaz.

That chinese proverb will work either in communist china or in presidential system like usa not in parliamentary system like india or pakistan where each mp/mla/senate member is counted as 1 vote and thus have bargaining power.

Any leader has to heed to the wishes of majority
I largely agree with you here but a clean PM can still make a difference. Though I know I am not too confident while saying this.

I largely agree with you here but a clean PM can still make a difference. Though I know I am not too confident while saying this.

Sharifs like badals on indian punjab are a dynastic party and not good i agree.
But imran khan's conservative ways don't show any solution,on the other hand its equally destructive in other direction with anti americanism being high on his agenda.

No reasonable politician can hope to bite the hand that is giving u loans(imf is west controlled only).
So he needs to start making mature statements

Sharifs like badals on indian punjab are a dynastic party and not good i agree.
But imran khan's conservative ways don't show any solution,on the other hand its equally destructive in other direction with anti americanism being high on his agenda.

No reasonable politician can hope to bite the hand that is giving u loans(imf is west controlled only).
So he needs to start making mature statements
IK needs to grow mature and that is very true.

Back
Top Bottom