What's new

Featured Breaking : Pakistan to ban TLP officially

Yes that forum is worlds most useless forum.
Don't you know what they did for Kashmir. Only an fool can believe on it. May be you too.

Shitty liberal we have done our best. And exposed the priorities of poti i. It is TLP who through the ball into the parliment. Most of our leaders are in jail just bcz we protest for our right. Now its upto talli and co.

Shut your dirty mout you don't have any sense. You have grown in ****. We shall do whatever is right for crushing liberal and Anti Islamic groups.

Blaming is easy but when it comes to reality cowards like you presents a paper piece for an evidence.

Ladies and gentle men here we have the worlds most sensible man claiming to be more informative than ECP.
Wo kia kehty hyn aqal mnd k kiye ishara hi kafi hy.
But in your case I'll have to explain that any party registering in ecp will have to clear all assets/whatever they demand.

Unlike PTI TLP is having no funding case. But that requires working mind to understand it that you lack. If you have any proof show it here.

OTHERWISE DONT PLACE SHIT ON PDF AND SHUT UP!

Plus your khan is well known play boy in international media. Go and search!!!!

Leave me i am not interested in defending TLP in front of any senseless, shitty, braindead y****a.
Look at this so called crazy extremist mulla, note his language, note his behavior, he and his langra terrorist leader teaching others about Islam,
Yes khan was playboy he never claimed he was haji and namzai like you londaybazz use to say we are alam we are thekadar of islam. You stood for right?? You kanj**rs fired dozens of vehicles rakshas and properties of poor pakistanis, and you claiming you stood for rights... TLP becomes party in 2017 before that langra khadim was on payroll of Saudi arabia, arabs stilm sporting TLP terrorist regime, thanks to imran khan who banned these terrorists for the security of innocent pakistanis

Look at this so called crazy extremist mulla, note his language, note his behavior, he and his langra terrorist leader teaching others about Islam,
Yes khan was playboy he never claimed he was haji and namzai like you londaybazz use to say we are alam we are thekadar of islam. You stood for right?? You kanj**rs fired dozens of vehicles rakshas and properties of poor pakistanis, and you claiming you stood for rights... TLP becomes party in 2017 before that langra khadim was on payroll of Saudi arabia, arabs stilm sporting TLP terrorist regime, thanks to imran khan who banned these terrorists for the security of innocent pakistanis
I have only language selected for your type.

Rest proof or shutup!!!

I feel proud when only TLP out of 100s of so called religious parties hurt you so much. Ahah. M really happy.

Hey ch₹@p i am not that free so go a head!

In the end one proof (regarding cheating voters or getting aid from Israeli puppets) against TLP 100k reward for you!!!!

If we are so bad then why your so called president asked us for help in parliment???

Why talli malli say we are all around. Hm???

O i forgot to quote the master blaster speech in UN by Uturn Khan "When you blaspheme we get hurt". @&& h*l€.

Soon after the speech Economy of all blaspheming countries collapsed. And after that they said sorry and no such contest took place. Dub k mr jana pr ghulami na chadna.

You don't have that brain to understand any thing.FO!

I have only language selected for your type.

Rest proof or shutup!!!

I feel proud when only TLP out of 100s of so called religious parties hurt you so much. Ahah. M really happy.

Hey ch₹@p i am not that free so go a head!

In the end one proof (regarding cheating voters or getting aid from Israeli puppets) against TLP 100k reward for you!!!!

If we are so bad then why your so called president asked us for help in parliment???

Why talli malli say we are all around. Hm???

O i forgot to quote the master blaster speech in UN by Uturn Khan "When you blaspheme we get hurt". @&& h*l€.

Soon after the speech Economy of all blaspheming countries collapsed. And after that they said sorry and no such contest took place. Dub k mr jana pr ghulami na chadna.

You don't have that brain to understand any thing.FO!
Hahah.. Look at this extremist mulla, a terrorist wi be always remain terrorist, londay bazzi karo jo kam ha tum logon ka, thekdaari chor do islam ki, when world is heading towards forward you extremist mullas starts pulling pakistan legs, tum logn k hoty hoay kafiron ko zarorat nhi hamain
khan was the first leader of Islamic world who raised voice against Islamophobia and blasphemy, he showed he is not londaybaaz fake mulla like khadim and his dogs.
And nopes nothing happened to European market but according to naitan yahu we are very afraid of mulla khadim lahore jalsa and faizabad dharna, when ever these dirty mullas set fires street if pakistan Isreal army starts pissing in the pants..
BTW where are londaybaaz?? Did not see these cockroches quite some time, seems like khan danda went very deep in the @rse of TLP terrorists

BTW where are londaybaaz?? Did not see these cockroches quite some time, seems like khan danda went very deep in the @rse of TLP terrorists

You provide third class services with higher rates. Not visiting any more!

Beggar can't do anything! We are supposed to be banned but we are totally in!

O braindead! We are in elections.
Just be little bit sensible.
UP behar k election ki bat kar raha ha jahil mullay ??
The Election Commission of Azad Jammu and Kashmir has barred Tehreek-i-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) from contesting the general elections, reported 24NewsHD TV channel.

According to the AJK Election Commission, the ban was slapped on the TLP under the Anti-Terrorism Act.

A notification in this regard was issued on Tuesday by the AJK Election Commission.

The notification called for the ban on the election activities of the TLP.

UP behar k election ki bat kar raha ha jahil mullay ??
The Election Commission of Azad Jammu and Kashmir has barred Tehreek-i-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) from contesting the general elections, reported 24NewsHD TV channel.

According to the AJK Election Commission, the ban was slapped on the TLP under the Anti-Terrorism Act.

A notification in this regard was issued on Tuesday by the AJK Election Commission.

The notification called for the ban on the election activities of the TLP.
So that ban will not let our candidates to participate in elections?

We'll not be able to support TLYP?

There is another party on the board TLI.

Does not matter whether it's TLP or (rebrand of TLP) TLP1 2 3 ...

We are in elections!!! Braindead! Illiterate! Ignorant y****@

Rename your party to TLB (Tehreek londay bazz) and enjoy the elections.. Otherwise a big no to TLP scumbags
It will be TLP.
ان شا اللہ

Bcz we dont have such kinda |*t¥ in our movement.

I would rather like to die instead of being insulted by B!||*

TLP continues to be unlawfully banned from politics in Pakistan.

TLP had committed a cardinal sin by beating PPP co chairperson.

What more can a fascist government do?

Hopefully this US puppet government will be sent packing by US without Pakistani interference.

TLP continues to be unlawfully banned from politics in Pakistan.

TLP had committed a cardinal sin by beating PPP co chairperson.

I need to delete these posts. Writing this as a reminder to delete these posts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom