What's new

Buying MP5 SD version in pakistan for Personel Defence

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasdk

New Recruit

Reaction score
I want to buy MP5 SD version in pakistan.... I am pakistani national and work under United Nation.. In other country as Diplomate... I would like to buy 9mm SMG for personel defence in pakistan... Is it possible ?? and what is the procedure??

Thanks in advance...

If you are looking for a personal defense weapon, you would need something more concealable such as the MP-5K PDW. Anything bigger, and you could carry a rifle. I like the Springfield Armory XD-9 Tactical.

from what i know Diplomate are not allowed to carry guns in another country diplomats can carry/own weapons for personal protection. Small hand gun, etc. They can not flaunt weapons or carry weapons that are illegal in an area. you are looking to buy MP5 which is automatic gun no one is allowd to by automatic guns in pakistan
They are also allowed armed bodyguards, normally military solders from their "home" country. if the situation demands it.

Embassy are also protected by armed guards and gun/weapons in a diplomats car are allowed as well.

It depends again on the situation and host country.

Civilian gun licenses in Pakistan vary considerably in terms of region and class of firearm. Local police agencies can issue permits for submachine guns that are only legal in the state in which they are issued, although a licence issued by the Prime Minister will allow the gun in question to be transported anywhere in the country. There are complaints that the licensing process has become too politicized
hope that helped

There are two categories of licenses in Pakistan. NPB (Non-prohibited bore) and PB (Prohibited bore).

NPB gives you the option to buy any semi-automatic handgun/shotgun while PB gives you the option to buy automatic weapons.

You cannot get a PB license unless you're willing to spend a lot of money (1 Lac through dealer/agent) and you definitely require a lot of connections in the Government in order to obtain one.

No, you cannot buy an 'MP5' for self-defense. Get an NPB license and buy a semi-automatic 9mm pistol.

For reliable and authentic information about Pakistan's gun laws/dealers, visit PakGuns.com - The Front Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom