What's new

CALIPHATE'S LAST YEAR (1923 PHOTOS of ISTANBUL)

so tell me how Gazi Mustafa Kemal is related with them ( SoB) and their wrong doings who used the name of Gazi Mustafa Kemal and exploited my country!

go pray kemal now

upps :lol:

guess no arguments left for you so as expected it is time for BS

we are not doing anything! IT IS SYRIAN PEOPLE

Turkey PM has placed sanctions on Syria threaten syria etc etc even housing terrorists attacking our troops. Turkey also has threaten to impose no fly zones and invasion. you must understand Turkey is using it's ottoman past to interfere in others affair only to be burned.

Turkey PM has placed sanctions on Syria threaten syria etc etc even housing terrorists attacking our troops. Turkey also has threaten to impose no fly zones and invasion. you must understand Turkey is using it's ottoman past to interfere in others affair only to be burned.

Our Syrian policy is our internal affairs and please stop interfering in our affairs!

Prayer (Dua) from Past to Today for Syria

This is the past if you cling on to the past then you have no future if turks want to rebuild the empire then form a EU like organization for the Middle East. however thats something of the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think forummurat is turkish guy, because this creature doesnt even know his language turkish..

Our Syrian policy is our internal affairs and please stop interfering in our affairs!

Internal ? more like foreign.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Beautiful song, however Are turks really interested in rebuilding the empire ? I thought they wanted to get into Europe ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Internal ? more like foreign.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Beautiful song, however Are turks really interested in rebuilding the empire ? I thought they wanted to get into Europe ?

There is a Turkish proverb: Eski hal muhal, ya yeni hal, ya izmihlal..!!!

The old situation is impossible.. Now a new situation, or extinction...!!!

when Syrians flood into Turkey and search shelter of your murderer then it BECOMES our affair.

syria has just got s300 and cruise missiles and russian ship guarding syria, now turkey if invades will suffer in the place of nato, so nato is trying to play safe by using turkey as the next piece in their chess board

happy gaming

Back
Top Bottom