What's new

CALIPHATE'S LAST YEAR (1923 PHOTOS of ISTANBUL)

Just playing assassins creed revelations.

A very favorable account of Turks in the game.Reminds of the glory Muslims once possessed.

Turks have always been the most powerful group in Muslims.

Anyways was reading some members comments about Syria.

Well the thing is one Muslim country shouldn't invade another one. But all Muslim countries from the OIC platform should make some sort of NATO like organization so that dictators who kill their own ppl can be removed collectively much like the consensuses America likes to develop before attacking a country.

hi i no its not much related but i just wanted to ask if a top 10 empires ever had been done what would have been the list and what would have ottoman empire been in this list

Well , Subcontinent (India , Pakistan - Afghanistan - Bangladesh) was ruled by British around the same time when Ottoman Empire was expanding or has had expanded to its max limits

The scenario was very simple in Europe

Europe initially inferior to Ottoman Empire , in term of education and social rights but they translated all the books and knowledge done in Ottoman Empire funded Universities and Education facilities which started a revolution in Europe

Also during 1400-1800 , major war happened at sea where all the Turkish ships were destroyed , so Ottoman Empire lost their ability to command the waters and collect "Taxes" - that is something that weakened the Empire

(Why does USA pays so much attention to collecting taxes ? ever wondered that ? Because they teach history in their schools)

Plus they ran these "Campaigns - Propaganda" in Ottoman lands , that went something like

a) The reason why you are poor is because of your language
b) The reason why you are feeling hardship is because of your government
c) The reason why you are feeling there are no jobs is because , all jobs are for one group

This propaganda was used again in Bangladesh :P
and this is also something USA is trying so hard to do in Iran

But the idiots Bedouins of desert , were so stupid they believed what ever was fed to them

Example: Look at present day Libya , in search of better future , they sold all oil assets to France and Britain

Also Britain always managed to win Most Friendly Nation status to move its assets weapons across Ottoman Empire they stole land and then went and got treaties with Ottomans , a mistake

Destruction of Ottomans was more of a "Opportunistic Kill " ..

For me it was the decision to not collect tax , of passing ships that went from Asia to Europe that killed Ottomans

We technically committing same mistake by allowing US Nato weapons and supply routes

also one cannot ..forget all the gold and jewls stolen from india for british ...

One one hand british empire was expanding

a) Canada (Settlement they paid to royals)
b) South Africa (Settlement)
c) Australia (Settlement)

The settlement was supported by military from UK , and they were supported by all the looted gold and riches from India ...

The extra resources meant ... British Empire was growing and Ottoman was getting poorer by the day

Modern day comparison

USA going down , Going up ... Chinese China town in every major country of world...

thankfully to Germans/japanese ... british empire was halted

For the last 100 years or so , we are technically living in a "Sleep Mode"

We just don't teach history in our schools , we teach .. 2 page none sense

The last 100 years of Ottoman Empire were , mostly nothing more then the people in that civilization trying to reform , and make improvements in governments

a) The technological advantage was gone
b) Naval Sea routes had been given up or lost to Britain / France others
c) No one was paying taxes to Ottoman Empire
d) European ships were carrying goods via Sea with out paying any tax to Ottoman
e) There was high unemployment rate due to all issues mentioned above

So when Ottomans tried to build a rail track form India to Europe , world war 1 broke out as British did not want to lose $$$ and trade routes

And rest is history

We see glimpses of that fear with China now which is why ... we see America building bases around Russia and China

Roman Catholic Church had not much influence , the actions by British were merely a greed for money and Status ...

But post world war 2 , the decision to create Israel was religious / sentimental for British because they were almost "EXTINCT" if it was not for the propaganda campaign lead by Jews in US media / newspaper to get US involved in world wars

thoughtful words , man you are good. there is so much to be learned from history around the world. west is feeding the generations with lie. look how foolish and ignorant the Arabs are, even they have so much oil they are not able to stand up.
US and Europe succeeded in dividing the Islamic world into bits by bringing up false nationalism and placing puppet governments in ME.
Any way I expect that Turkey will become a very strong power again within next 20 to 25 years and will play key roles both in Europe and Asia especially in ME. Now actually Europe is threatened by the growth of turkey and they will not be taking turkey in to EU.

only jew here is you! from london town!

He(Ataturk) proved that Muslims have enough strength to have the world hear themselves, with founding Turkish Republic. With his death, the Muslim world lost his greatest hero. Although a hero like Ataturk standing in front of them as a source of inspiration, will Indian Muslims be agree to their current position?

Muhammad Ali Jinnah

jinnah.jpg

hai Quaser, what is the problem with the current position of Indian Muslims?

Islam in India today is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than in Turkey.

:lol:

ask Muhammad Ali Jinnah! since those are his words

clue for you! Ataturk died in 1938

so we come to the point of my islam is better than yours! from what islam in Turkey??? good for you :tup: Opps guess again playing the role of Allah?

hard to understand what is the problem with Muhammad Ali Jinnah calling Ataturk the Muslim world greatest hero since Islam in India is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than in Turkey!?

I am trying to be passionate just for the sake of not offending any muslim brother from India!
but your stupidity has to have a limit right?

please i beg you to present the above line in quaid's quote!!, being muslim and associated with ottoman empire, quaid must have said in relation to the caliphate movement, many people then had misconception that kemal was actually reviving the caliphate, and there was no other reason to praise kemal!!

Just playing assassins creed revelations.

A very favorable account of Turks in the game.Reminds of the glory Muslims once possessed.

Turks have always been the most powerful group in Muslims.

Anyways was reading some members comments about Syria.

Well the thing is one Muslim country shouldn't invade another one. But all Muslim countries from the OIC platform should make some sort of NATO like organization so that dictators who kill their own ppl can be removed collectively much like the consensuses America likes to develop before attacking a country.

agreed.....

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

hi i no its not much related but i just wanted to ask if a top 10 empires ever had been done what would have been the list and what would have ottoman empire been in this list

Ottoman empire khilafah was of all muslims during the time, also Ottoman empire is the longest lasting empire ever to exist.

please i beg you to present the above line in quaid's quote!!, being muslim and associated with ottoman empire, quaid must have said in relation to the caliphate movement, many people then had misconception that kemal was actually reviving the caliphate, and there was no other reason to praise kemal!!

he died in 1938 so you may have an idea about when he said the above words!

No doubt we Muslims were behind the abolishment the Islamic Political System. But a day will come when Caliphate will be back. let the secularist day dreaming ...

ok friends you are free to belive whatever you want! wish you all the best! have some manner

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

please just bring the quaid's quote as highlighted criteria or SHUT UP :angry:

As far I know Jionist destroyed the khaliphat and Ataturk was at it too, so how muslims in turkey love him? As far I know under the ottoman multicuture multi-religioons flourished, then why need to destroy, if ataturk was so concern about turkey why not help the ottoman ruler?

ok friends you are free to belive whatever you want! wish you all the best! have some manner

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

bring the quote u loser :angry:

Lawrence was a snake.... the elder brother of my grandfather fought the evil allies for khilafat!... he volunteered... people in our areas collected funds for khilafat... women sold their jewelry.. even kids broke their piggy banks.. for khilafat.

So true..Muslims of then United India done a lot to Clash with Victorian Brits and try save the caliphate..My grand mother was a big fan of "Khilafat Movement" under the leadership of Yousufzai Cleric Maulana Muhammad Ali Jauhar

Back
Top Bottom