What's new

Can an airmen apply for GD(P)

blackcobran

Reaction score
Can an airmen apply for GD(P) after completion of his training & showing good atitude.Waiting for answer(s).

Can an airmen apply for GD(P) after completion of his training & showing good atitude.Waiting for answer(s).

what are his education qualifications?...i personally havnt heard of any case/example.

If he is Less then 24.5 Years old & have achieved more then 60% marks in his Inter or equivalent Examination then Yes he Can , Otherwise he cannot.

If he is Less then 24.5 Years old & have achieved more then 60% marks in his Inter or equivalent Examination then Yes he Can , Otherwise he cannot.
Yes less than 24.5 years.But I'm asking after completion of his course as a airmen he gets diploma (equivalent to Inter science)from PAF.Now in this scenario what would happen???

They can apply for commission if they within the age limit

Yes if u have FA/Fsc degree and ur age undre 20 years old the u r able for GD(P)......

Yes if u have FA/Fsc degree and ur age undre 20 years old the u r able for GD(P)......

Age Limit is not 20 but 24 with 6 months relaxation.

It is not only Age only. He will have to go through Central Medical Board PAF and certain Tests like Intelligence tests, Flying aptitude tests, Academic tests I am not sure what his subjects were before because Physics/Math tests are part of those Academic Tests but if he is not F.Sc can't tell what sort of tests would there be for him.

Sir I'm asking after completion of his training as an airmen,Would he be able to apply for GD(P).

Back
Top Bottom