What's new

Can Bonomo, a Turkish Jew represents Turkey at the Eurovision Song Contest

well if you say you are turk what about armenians, azris, kurds

the problem is that you leave the rest of ethnics

see, however you justify yourself you are just moving in a round about

and just so you know, jews call themselves not only of jew religion, but they consider themselves separate race too, so by saying you are turk, you are not giving them any favour

if you dont like turkey and what it is then get out... why u come to my country want everything from my country and yet you want to be a Armenain? BTW, Azeris and Turkish Turks are ethnically the same. the same goes for all the Turkic speaking countries...

and the jew thingy, i have read about Turkish jews being loyal to Turkey. if they want to consider themself a superiour race they can go to Israel.

Turkey is for those who likes it.

"ya sev ya terket"

if you dont like turkey and what it is then get out... why u come to my country want everything from my country and yet you want to be a Armenain? BTW, Azeris and Turkish Turks are ethnically the same. the same goes for all the Turkic speaking countries...

and the jew thingy, i have read about Turkish jews being loyal to Turkey. if they want to consider themself a superiour race they can go to Israel.

Turkey is for those who likes it.

"ya sev ya terket"

tackle my posts 'LOGICALLY'

you seem to lose all your shitt inbetween replying me :lol:

Do expect Muslims to represent Turkey?

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

They are jews in Pakistan also however they remain concealed as Christians.

Don't act like you care about Turks we Pakistani know them better, And in India if a Muslim President is elected people would surround him and kill him likewise Turkey is non-voilent but they don't want a zionist or a Jew known as minority to the country or it's culture whatsover.

tackle my posts 'LOGICALLY'

you seem to lose all your shitt inbetween replying me :lol:

everyone would be annoyed by this. you come to my country expect everything from my country and then you are going to mock my country and talk about how great your country is?

get out of here, Turkey is for everyone that likes it. if you don't want to call yourself a Turk then go somewhere else where they respect your identity.

Same thing in Pakistan Bro same here, Good stuff happens USA ruins it worse indirectly we are being ruled by Israel

Why do always attack Islam, it's principles,it's diciples and it's beliefs?

At least this Turkish Jew isn't hiding his Jewish religion so at least we know this about him. There are lot of Jews and Armenians in Turkiye that are masquerading around as Muslims. Some have even attained power in government.

everyone would be annoyed by this. you come to my country expect everything from my country and then you are going to mock my country and talk about how great your country is?

get out of here, Turkey is for everyone that likes it. if you don't want to call yourself a Turk then go somewhere else where they respect your identity.

where i have come to your country kid, grow up

where i have come to your country kid, grow up

I don't agree with his statement to some degree but...

You talked about minorties and He was refering to them whe he said ''you''. Either you didnot understand it and that is a small mistake that everyone can make or you are deliberately trying to twist his words and it is that needs to ''grow up''

I don't agree with his statement to some degree but...

You talked about minorties and He was refering to them whe he said ''you''. Either you didnot understand it and that is a small mistake that everyone can make or you are deliberately trying to twist his words and it is that needs to ''grow up''

i thought he might be refering them, but then i thought why he is pointing me, he is not making any sense

btw kurds dont come to turkey, kurds dwell in turkey, i just made a point that if he says he is turk then he is upsetting the jews who are not turks, as he said that he will not use religion because minorities get upset,

so whats the point??

you guys are desparately trying to defend the jew zionists here

i thought he might be refering them, but then i thought why he is pointing me, he is not making any sense

btw kurds dont come to turkey, kurds dwell in turkey, i just made a point that if he says he is turk then he is upsetting the jews who are not turks, as he said that he will not use religion because minorities get upset,

so whats the point??

you guys are desparately trying to defend the jew zionists here

You haven't read my post didn't you? I litterally hate the Israeli goverment and their threat to the middle east. I hate people who support them. I hate people who watches from hills when Israel was bobmarding the hell out of Gazza. But I did not, I do not and I never will hate Jewish people as whole.

More than 1 million Jewish citizens of Israel do not want to go to war against Palestinians. Nearly alot of American Jewish citizens support Palestinian state according to 1967 borders... Norman Finkelstein is propably the mos out spoken pro-Palestinian person in this world and he is a Jewish person too.

Look for him and please look for Israelis speaks out... I strongly advise you to look into this videos of Norman Finkelstein

Norman Finkelstein: There was NO WAR in GAZA, it was a MASSACRE - YouTube

Dr. Norman Finkelstein at the University of Waterloo - YouTube

and when you have a time please watch

American Radical: the trials of Norman Finkelstein.......

You will see a very different face of Jewish people...

Edit: Breaking the silence is a site that has been created by ex-Israeli soldeiers...

Back
Top Bottom